Life evolves one way only,

solereproduction

and every society intellectually evolves against how evolving works genetically one way.

History of humanity regardless race, creed, color, national origin, gender bias, economic status, generation gap, ideology assumed in history so far.

Anyone say it isn't true or completely accurate of your own ancestral behaviors?

sure fits my family's history and feuds in each generation gap.  The irony of evolving in real time.

Edited by solereproduction

It isn’t true in accordance with direct experience. 

In direct experience ‘your own ancestral behaviors’ is a thought. 

Though the thought could be believed and assumed to be true of perception.

Same for life, my family’s history, generation gap, evolving & time.

These are all beliefs. Point to ‘them’ ‘in perception’ to verify. 

49 minutes ago, Phil said:

It isn’t true in accordance with direct experience. 

In direct experience ‘your own ancestral behaviors’ is a thought. 

Though the thought could be believed and assumed to be true of perception.

Same for life, my family’s history, generation gap, evolving & time.

These are all beliefs. Point to ‘them’ ‘in perception’ to verify. 

Thinking vs thoughts.

Navigating space or reciting what was learned after birth.

Experience taught me to know the difference by my own sense of proportionately alive one at a time in series parallel displacement my body never duplicated what I become to this point in time shared as part in a whole is equal to total sum of all its parts.  So what is a whole of its parts when all parts are eternally separated now?

Eternity.  How does eternity work a universal moment? balancing total sum currently evolving one at a time now.  Why? Because it does. Simplicity.

5 minutes ago, Phil said:

@solereproduction

What do you find in that regard in direct experience?

Life creates unique results sharing space in plain sight.  Most won't agree living is self evidently being eternally separated now. And in a democracy majority believing sets the precedence of social behavior tomorrow. the irony is living doesn't exceed being here now.

I accept what eternity is and my reward is serenity in all the chaos humanity inflicts on my emotions.   I have as much rage as the most violent person ever lived, but my brain navigates living, not concepts life exceeds the  moment here.

spelling

@solereproduction

Physically speaking, actually point to what is life, and then to what is not life, which there being life, is based on. 

If in accordance with direct experience, if it’s found you can not, then question if accrediting ‘creates’ to ‘life’ is a belief or not. 

Then, in this light, question if ‘humanity’ is ‘inflicting on your emotions’, or if emotions are guidance for these thoughts.

In light of questioning life and accrediting creating to life, allow the emotions experienced (rage) to be expressed in a healthy harmless manor, and see if anything is emptied out, if clarity is unfettered. 

1 minute ago, Phil said:

@solereproduction

Physically speaking, actually point to what is life, and then to what is not life, which there being life, is based on. 

Free will requires a person to know what there is to choose between. I chose to understand evolving the one male replacement of my previous generation gaps existed prior to my conception.

Others , including siblings cousins, parents, aunts, uncles and everyone else not related choose to believe evolving is too difficult to navigate with their own brain so they have to invent alternate realities so people can choose their own stereotype persona from laws defining typecast people by race, creed, color, national origin, gender identity, spiritual convictions, political leaning, economical status, social popularity, who they rather become than all they were since conceived.

So, in rule of law typecasting genetic results into obedient people or else, I get labeled out of touch with reality. Every reality doesn't want to touch eternity in plain sight.

4 minutes ago, Reena said:

What kind of evolution are we talking about? Genetic or social? 

Both and they eternally conflict with each other for most people, not for me.  I made peace with the natural process of living eternally separated as genetically here socially controlled by people wishing now wasn't eternity.

Guess I better clarify this.

Natural evolving process governs with open hand involvement, adapt or become extinct applies to the whole food chain without intellectual design about better tomorrows than total sum reached here now. Life doesn't exceed the space being occupied by eternally separated lifetimes present.

Now comes social evolution trying to overrule the natural timing of eternally separated lifetimes.  Vernacular tribalism in ways to communicate active brain to active brain all generation gaps overlapping between inception to conception, births adapting deaths not in the same order of arrivals.

lifetimes need to create a system of existential steps to keep pace with simultaneously living spontaneously here.  But when following existential ideas it is easy to lose sight of simultaneously separate.

2 minutes ago, solereproduction said:

Both and they eternally conflict with each other for most people, not for me.  I made peace with the natural process of living eternally separated as genetically here socially controlled by people wishing now wasn't eternity.

In what way are they genetically evolving? Any example? 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

14 minutes ago, solereproduction said:

Free will requires a person to know what there is to choose between. I chose to understand evolving the one male replacement of my previous generation gaps existed prior to my conception.

Others , including siblings cousins, parents, aunts, uncles and everyone else not related choose to believe evolving is too difficult to navigate with their own brain so they have to invent alternate realities so people can choose their own stereotype persona from laws defining typecast people by race, creed, color, national origin, gender identity, spiritual convictions, political leaning, economical status, social popularity, who they rather become than all they were since conceived.

So, in rule of law typecasting genetic results into obedient people or else, I get labeled out of touch with reality. Every reality doesn't want to touch eternity in plain sight.

Free will, the separate self (the knower, one who understands, chooser) and choice, as well as evolving, are thoughts.

Physically speaking, attempt to point to those in perception. 

There is only the illusion of other, contingent on the illusion of believing there is a knower / understander / chooser.

This is an overlooking of direct experience, as in accordance with direct experience, these are thoughts.  

Similarly, the thought ‘a hundred thoughts’ is a thought, and is not a hundred thoughts. 

There is no other chooser which chooses to believe, anything. That is an alternate, conceptual, ‘reality’, which an ‘other’ is not experiencing. 

Genetics is akin to ‘a hundred thoughts’, free will, a knower, understander or chooser, in that in accordance with direct experience, genetics is a thought, and not a thing in perception. 

No one is labelling a you out of touch with reality. That’s impossible. All that’s being pointed to is the actuality of direct experience. 

3 minutes ago, Reena said:

In what way are they genetically evolving? Any example? 

fertilized cell, zygote, embryo, fetus, infant, toddler, adolescent, puberty, teen, adult, became a parent, became a grandparent.  Event horizons of never same results twice and calculate that with rotation of the planet, lunar phases, seasonal shifts, annual revolutions around the star adapting in the moment the time I evolved to replying here.

Doesn't every form of life evolve within same principles native to this atmosphere?  Evolving doesn't leave results the same twice and the whole food chain is equal to total sum of what exists here now. Compounding kinetic simplicity. Actuality of being.

9 minutes ago, Phil said:

Free will, the separate self (the knower, one who understands, chooser) and choice, as well as evolving, are thoughts.

Physically speaking, attempt to point to those in perception. 

There is only the illusion of other, contingent on the illusion of believing there is a knower / understander / chooser.

This is an overlooking of direct experience, as in accordance with direct experience, these are thoughts.  

Similarly, the thought ‘a hundred thoughts’ is a thought, and is not a hundred thoughts. 

There is no other chooser which chooses to believe, anything. That is an alternate, conceptual, ‘reality’, which an ‘other’ is not experiencing. 

Genetics is akin to ‘a hundred thoughts’, free will, a knower, understander or chooser, in that in accordance with direct experience, genetics is a thought, and not a thing in perception. 

No one is labelling a you out of touch with reality. That’s impossible. All that’s being pointed to is the actuality of direct experience. 

Don't have to be labeled to know when ........... nevermind, I have enough warning points already.

2 minutes ago, Reena said:

Evolution is impossible. The genetic pool is too varied now. 

As politely as possible evolution is a topic,.

Evolving is the process life changes form shaped living forward now. 

Evolution possibilities are socially debated by those not accepting how they naturally arrived ancestrally here now. Many people believe in supernatural entities make life happen.

1 minute ago, solereproduction said:

As politely as possible evolution is a topic,.

Evolving is the process life changes form shaped living forward now. 

Evolution possibilities are socially debated by those not accepting how they naturally arrived ancestrally here now. Many people believe in supernatural entities make life happen.

Everything is just a belief. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

1 minute ago, Reena said:

Everything is just a belief. 

Not completely accurate.  Actually being alive discussing beliefs is a result of ancestral behavior practiced many generations of people never reproduced twice but the outcomes each generation is a combination of chromosomes of the conceived lifetime's past ancestors this is how every ancestor is unique from every other since inception of their ancestral lineage. It is a universal constant for the entire food chain.