A Prayer

Reena

Times are uncertain and writing a prayer helps me cope with my disability. 

In life there are good times and bad. Often I had to deal with bad times. Horrendous times. 

I remember when my father died. It was a terrible period of panic and insecurity. He was the breadwinner of the house. I was very young at the time. 

I don't want to refer to God as anything else but Lord. He is the Lord of the House. 

The enemy came many many times to the door. The enemy tried to get in, banging through the door. The enemy has us divided. Look at the state of the world. Divorce rates are going up. Families are perishing. Cancer is spreading. Corona left many people hurt, stranded, economically impoverished. 

Millions of people die every hour by suicide. 

God during our struggle, give us hope. Our bodies serve the purpose they were made for. 

The enemy of God has come too, as a shapeshifter in the mask of the Atheist and dividing us again, ravaging families. Once again there are those that are sick and tired. 

God give us hope in these times to be resilient, to beat these times and find strength and flourishing once again. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Today I come to you in prayer. The prayer I was taught in school. 

Our Father, which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy Name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, As it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, As we forgive them that trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, But deliver us from evil. For thine is the kingdom, The power, and the glory, For ever and ever. Amen. 

Edited by Reena

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

My sister declined my father's survival. As a result he died. She interfered with his life for her own selfish needs. 

Half of my family perished because of my sister's decision. 

My mom abused my dad. 

I'm on the brink of helplessness. 

I can't take anymore. 

Our family suffered for years. 

My only way to deal with them was through manipulation. 

I fear for my niece who is a child. Her future. Because her mother (who is my sister) is a psychopath. She has never helped anyone. She might ruin my niece's life. With her tyrannical behavior. Or with her negligence. 

God takes care of his sheep. When it's our time to depart, God shall do our last rites and help us leave to another world. 

Words of empathy and compassion are being erased in the name of victimhood mentality and screams for help muffled. 

Only the Lord can save us in the last hours. 

I'm very conflicted on the issue of Gaza. I don't know who is right or wrong anymore. 

Yet I do not want violence and people and innocent children dying needlessly. This is cruel. 

I pray for those who don't have food today. Who don't have electricity. Who don't have water. Who lost their parents. Who lost their family. It's unconscienable. 

2 hours ago, Reena said:

I'm very conflicted on the issue of Gaza

For clarity… is that a thought, or perception? 

2 hours ago, Reena said:

I don't know who is right or wrong anymore. 

Isn’t that what the fighting is about? 

How’s it workin out?

2 hours ago, Reena said:

Yet I do not want violence and people and innocent children dying needlessly. This is cruel. 

I pray for those who don't have food today. Who don't have electricity. Who don't have water. Who lost their parents. Who lost their family. It's unconscienable. 

If direct experience were believed rather than thoughts, do you suspect any of the fighting would be happening? 

27 minutes ago, Phil said:

For clarity… is that a thought, or perception? 

Isn’t that what the fighting is about? 

How’s it workin out?

If direct experience were believed rather than thoughts, do you suspect any of the fighting would be happening? 

What kind of direct experience in relation to this war? 

@Reena

Is the one direct experience lacking in any way? 

Any actual shortage found in the one direct experience? 

Is there anything found in the one direct experience which must change because it isn’t good enough?

Is there anything wrong, any actual problem, found in the one direct experience?

Is there any actual right, or wrong, found in the one direct experience?

Is there anything at all found in the one direct experience, which would justify, rationalize, or some how make sense of us arguing, excluding, harming, hurting, or killing each other?

@Phil I think I'm talking about the direct experience of Hamas attacking Israel. It is due to that direct experience that Israel decided to airsrrike 

25 minutes ago, Reena said:

@Phil I think I'm talking about the direct experience of Hamas attacking Israel. It is due to that direct experience that Israel decided to airsrrike 

By direct experience… the aim is to what’s actually, as in directly, experienced… as compared to conceptualizations. 

For example… let’s say you’re watching a movie on a screen, and the movie is about astronauts landing on the moon, and depicts scenes therein. 

If you were to say your direct experience was that of landing on the moon, that wouldn’t be quite accurate. 

If you were to say your direct experience was that of a movie, about landing on the moon, that would be far more accurate, as in indicative of the direct experience. 

Make sense?

In this light, is your actual, direct experience that of Hamas attacking Israel and an air strike? 

Or is it more along the lines of screens, videos, news stories, conversation about Israel & Hamas?

26 minutes ago, Phil said:

Or is it more along the lines of screens, videos, news stories, conversation about Israel & Hamas?

It's more about this. 

5 minutes ago, Reena said:

It's more about this. 

I don’t know what you mean by that because I don’t know what it is or means. Maybe that means it’s more about my thread, and I wanna talk about what I’m seeing in the news, or screens etc. Maybe that means it’s more about direct experience, and there not being more war, violence, etc. 

8 minutes ago, Phil said:

I don’t know what you mean by that because I don’t know what it is or means. Maybe that means it’s more about my thread, and I wanna talk about what I’m seeing in the news, or screens etc. Maybe that means it’s more about direct experience, and there not being more war, violence, etc. 

No it's about what I see on screens. More of what I see in the news. But isn't that reality? 

19 minutes ago, Reena said:

No it's about what I see on screens. More of what I see in the news. But isn't that reality? 

Well that is the ultimate question right there. I feel we’ll arrive at precisely that. 

This ‘aspect’, you can take it or leave it but imo it’s worthwhile - relax, and feel ‘inward’. As if receiving, while we’re talking. 

(Not the same as ‘trust me’, ‘believe what I’m saying’ or anything like that). 

If you feel a bliss, fullness, or anything significant along those lines, please let me know. 

If you experience any emotion, feel free to express it fully here too.

Is the actuality, the direct experience, of Hamas & Israel, or of (for simplicity sake let’s just say) screens?

Is there any actual direct experience of Hamas and or Israel? 

18 minutes ago, Phil said:

Is there any actual direct experience of Hamas and or Israel? 

I can feel the cruelty happening in Gaza. 

5 minutes ago, Phil said:

Can you share more in that regard? 

There’s no right or wrong here, but I’m interested in any specifics that not only arise but come with an unmistakable sense of clarity and resonate deeply and or blissfully. 

It's like an intuitive feeling. I can feel children losing their families. No electricity or water. No food. They are barely able to live. Meanwhile nobody is giving a damn that they might die.

2 minutes ago, Reena said:

It's like an intuitive feeling. I can feel children losing their families. No electricity or water. No food. They are barely able to live. Meanwhile nobody is giving a damn that they might die.

What else can you share about your experience? Nothing more to plenty more is fine. There’s no right or wrong. What else, if anything?