Dancing!

I've discovered I have a natural inclination to dancing! It's so fun and goofy and light hearted and I express so much joy while I'm doing it 😌. I'm laughing like a madman right now.

Β 

Happiness is crazy πŸ€ͺ.Β  I'm just a lunatic laughing for no reason it's so funny πŸ˜„πŸ˜„. I can't find the punch line oh God that's so funny!! πŸ˜„

Β 

Share your experiences with dancing and different dance styles if you'd like πŸ‘

Edited by Orb

♾️

25 minutes ago, Devin said:

Went to one place where you rotate through all partners a few times

I remember when I was younger I took salsa classes and it was mostly women and I thought the word mating was the same as dancing.

Β 

So I walked in one day and asked " so....when are we gonna start mating?" Out loud to everyone in the class.

Β 

Their jaws dropped πŸ˜‚

♾️

1 minute ago, Orb said:

I remember when I was younger I took salsa classes and it was mostly women and I thought the word mating was the same as dancing.

Β 

So I walked in one day and asked " so....when are we gonna start mating?" Out loud to everyone in the class.

Β 

Their jaws dropped πŸ˜‚

Wow, that's a good one 🀣