Explosion of Energy

Orb

Oh my god 🤯🤯

For a long time I always felt weird, like there was something off in my body. I always felt a tinge of fatigue and apathy. 

Turns out I was battling an infection the whole time! 

It's day 2 of antibiotics and holy shit I am productive as hell today, like I haven't felt this level of energy in YEARS. 

I feel so good just working lol. I feel so good I feel like complimenting everyone I see in the store today!!!

😀😀😀

Just celebrating! Woohoo

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

Can someone put this in the celebration section? I don't have any advice to give for health or whatever I was just so excited lol

Edited by Orb

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

8 minutes ago, noomii said:

@Orb What kind of infection?

Some kind of UTI 🥴

It quite literally blocked my lower chakras. After 2 doses of antibiotics my whole systems feels cleared and balanced, I haven't felt this much energy before. 

For example I usually need to drink 2 coffees or multiple cups of tea to feel consistent energy and always felt sleepy, I had only 1 coffee early this morning and on top of that I've only eaten doritos and cheesy chex mix for lunch at work and I'm buzzing with so much energy and excitement, I just feel alive!!

16 minutes ago, Phil said:

Awesome!

How’d you even come to realize there was an infection?

Something just never felt right for a while, I figured it was due to diet or something but I also experienced dull aching sensations in the groin area. I also had a reiki session last year and the Reiki practitioner told me my lower chakras were muddled. So I put two and two together over time. 

I experienced all the symptoms associated with unbalanced lower chakras. (Fatigue, insecurity, impulsiveness/addictions)

Then I got checked out by a doctor and she confirmed there was definitely something going on there.

In a way I felt like I was cut off from my energy, as if I lost my balls or something 😅. I just felt "less" than others at a primal level idk how to explain it. 

Edited by Orb

@Orb

Thanks, I was just curious. Really great to hear! 👊🏼 

Louise Hay’s take…

Urinary Infections: Pissed off. Usually at the opposite sex or a lover. Blaming others. 

New Thought Pattern: I release the pattern in my consciousness that created this condition. I am willing to change. I love and approve of myself.

20 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Orb

Louise Hay’s take…

Urinary Infections: Pissed off. Usually at the opposite sex or a lover. Blaming others. 

New Thought Pattern: I release the pattern in my consciousness that created this condition. I am willing to change. I love and approve of myself.

Story of my life 🙂

21 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Orb

Obviously you’re an incredible author / creator. I mean, perception!? Fuggetaboutit. Incredible. 

Yea it's a work in progress always, it's never a thing 😁😉

I did the body scan meditation this morning and it calmed things down for sure! 

Lately I've been appreciating that sensation (the substance) has no substance. As always it's mind-fucky