Rupert Spira being asked if he experiences annoyance

Mandy

Awesome, I'm about to watch it.Ā 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

-Ā A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

The video was good, and yea being a human is awesome. There's still irritation but it goes away faster due to non resistance. This resonates a lot.Ā 

Ā 

Alignment doesn't mean just being happy 24/7 and never experiencing irritation/frustration/anger, it just means equanimity regardless of what's experienced imo.Ā 

Ā 

When I use the word happiness I'm talking about: money's in the bank, life's going the way "you" want it to be, in other words situational happiness.Ā 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

@Orb Ā Synchronistic that this was the Abraham email quote today.

Ā 

"You will never reach the place where you will not need to be diligent about your choice of thoughtā€”because you live in a world that is determined to show you every pocket of despair.Ā  So you must diligently choose. But it gets easier and easier and easier to do so.

Right now, it may feel to you like those moments of Connection are the rare ones. There will be a time when those moments of Connection will feel so normal that it will shock you when you get into a place of disconnection."

Excerpted fromĀ San Antonio, TX onĀ 11/24/01

Our Love,
Esther

Ā YoutubeĀ ChannelĀ Ā 

7 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@Orb Ā Synchronistic that this was the Abraham email quote today.

Ā 

"You will never reach the place where you will not need to be diligent about your choice of thoughtā€”because you live in a world that is determined to show you every pocket of despair.Ā  So you must diligently choose. But it gets easier and easier and easier to do so.

Right now, it may feel to you like those moments of Connection are the rare ones. There will be a time when those moments of Connection will feel so normal that it will shock you when you get into a place of disconnection."

Excerpted fromĀ San Antonio, TX onĀ 11/24/01

Our Love,
Esther

That excerpt was on my birthday šŸ™‚

@Mandy I was born on Thanksgiving, very grateful to be hereĀ 

Ā šŸ„¹šŸ˜„

@Mandy my mom snaps at me sometimes and I snap back but then it goes away pretty fast and we're back to joking around. I'm making peace with being an asshole sometimes.

@Orb

Ā 

Every relationship is a love-hate relationship, but the more awareness we bring to that, the less the anger, fear, sadness, & hurt feel like they are about a separate self, & the more it is felt/ noticed it is just about the System.

Ā 

Tier 2 get out the tools when triggered to improve the system, tier 1 when triggered projects it somewhere else. Tier 2 is conscious of being-needs, & the power/ flow of forgiveness/ letting go, constantly unconditionally forgiving. As it isnā€™t about a single person, & it never was.
Ā 

Take out the tools, regulate your own nervous system. This give us the capacity to hold space for every emotion, & not feel threatened in any way by the expression. Ā 

Ā 

It is ok to be angry. Anger is one of the hardest emotions to hold space for as a lot of projection can happen about feeling attacked & thinking ā€œTheir anger is about meā€

Actually tell this to you mom next time you express anger with her, it isnā€™t about us, we are just allowing our emotional guidance to flow, & for the system to empty, & find freedom/ safety in the body.

Ā 

šŸ¤šŸ™šŸ¼

Ā 

TenĀ thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

I kind of agree with him and usually I don't get much from his work.Ā  The more self-help you do the more you should be able to have a calm and constructive mind in general.Ā  If I'm gonna get worked up, I'd prefer to use that energy as a means to do something positive.Ā  Bad feelings aren't bad if you choose to use them for a greater good.Ā  I don't like to experience too many bad feelings where I can't find an upside to channel them to.