Always manifesting, and death?

Is there any "creation" in the loss of a close relative or something horrible like that? Why does some people have to experience something that terrible, like accidently losing a kid/partner/friend prematurely. It feels very bad to say that anyone is responsible or to blame for something like that, since we are always creating? I know a person who recently lost his partner in an accident, and they share a very young child. That story just stuck to me, and made me think if there is any sense to something like that. For some reason i hope not.

I know from one of your videos that you have experienced something like that @Phil. What do people think about this topic? I would not like to feel like i was a part of it, if anything gruesome happens in the future.

Edited by WhiteOwl

Try meditating on the darker side of reality and seeing the Love within it.

The perfection within the rot, the darkness, the damp fetid void. 
The sickness, the murder, filth, all of it - is an energy unto itself and you can manifest it - but it is a wise, ancient energy.

iDRaj.gif

Try viewing death and disaster as a friend, as something that will follow you, just like Love and Light - and that there is more to it than meets the eye.

There's a movement that comes with manifesting this kind of energy, it's violent, but motherly and understanding with a wicked sense of humour.

yydboWu.jpgJizgYTl.png

It's all perfect.  Even the horrible things.  But hard to remember this when it happens to you, you almost have to look at the perfection or remember what it's all for.

aVRy2Vo.jpg

E0kmc03.jpg

When you combine the darkest aspects of reality with Love, there becomes a sort of magick to it, in the way you perceive the world.
Nothing can touch you - once you look at your own death, even time itself becomes seen for what it is and you can step off the ride and just kind of look around for a while at whatever you might find on the other side.  I would get acquainted with death as much as you can until the idea of it and manifesting it no longer bothers you.  I manifest the magick of death all the time in the outer environment - and it always reminds me that there is a plan for these actions and that I will get to see it through; and I am reminded to be Loving to All.

There's a lot of wisdom to be found in the eye of the storm, and if you can follow the eye instead of getting caught in the storm, you can stop to stare into the void and see what it has to say, and the void, for all it's terror, it's body and reality ending horrors - is very loving, and understanding.  It has seen it all and judges you and everyone fairly.

Look into different traditions and how they viewed death, like the Aztecs, Mayans, Tibetans, etc.  Try practicing Memento Mori, and really contemplate your own death.

mvu4XEZ.jpg

Death is simple and clean.  Like fresh snow, embrace it, don't run from it.

When you walk away
You don't hear me say,
"Please, oh baby, don't go."
Simple and clean is the way that you're making me feel tonight
It's hard to let it go

You're giving me too many things
Lately, you're all I need.
You smiled at me and said,

"Don't get me wrong, I love you,
But does that mean I have to meet your father?"
When we are older you'll understand
What I meant when I said,