Is Dairy Good or Bad for you?

@SuesserEsel for me it depends on the form of dairy. For example I don't tolerate milk well but grass-fed butter I can tolerate. 

@Mandy hm, I notice I tend to get acne if I have too much dairy. Butter is the only form of dairy that doesn't affect me because it doesn't have lactose or any milk proteins. Greek yogurt just seems like it's healthy lol. It's bitter and has that fermented taste, which is a sign it's a little healthy to me.

♾️

@Orb Back when I was experimenting with it I tried locally organic grass-fed unpasteurized kefir. It's SO good. But got the same exact inflammation, stomach stuff. Unfortunately the fermentation doesn't seem to make a difference. Now I'll have cheese or butter if it's served to me rarely, but only then. There's some coconut milk yogurt that's really good. I just seem to do better on completely unprocessed stuff which I certainly don't stick to all the time. 😂

Youtube Channel  

Dairy messes with me, I use butter and unprocessed cheeses religiously in cooking though and I don't notice anything bad from that, milk and processed cheeses mess up my stomach and digestion for sure and often cause sinus type issues and i think skin inflammation. Most Greek yogurt is fake, I can't remember the brand that was real I think it was from NYC.

Edited by Devin

On 8/19/2023 at 7:30 AM, Mandy said:

@Orb Back when I was experimenting with it I tried locally organic grass-fed unpasteurized kefir. It's SO good. But got the same exact inflammation, stomach stuff. Unfortunately the fermentation doesn't seem to make a difference. Now I'll have cheese or butter if it's served to me rarely, but only then. There's some coconut milk yogurt that's really good. I just seem to do better on completely unprocessed stuff which I certainly don't stick to all the time. 😂

Coconut milk (especially the real thing that's unpasteurized) is soooo good. Some granola with coconut milk is delicious.

On 8/23/2023 at 1:45 AM, Devin said:

Dairy messes with me, I use butter and unprocessed cheeses religiously in cooking though and I don't notice anything bad from that, milk and processed cheeses mess up my stomach and digestion for sure and often cause sinus type issues and i think skin inflammation. Most Greek yogurt is fake, I can't remember the brand that was real I think it was from NYC.

I wanna go back to eating cheese! And greek yogurt! 

♾️