The big thing for me is time away from people

Devin

Society is not the coming together or cooperation of people, it's separation. These people do not give love to one another, all it is is parasitic or mutual relationships of utility and futility, fear really, fear based relationships that feed the fear, not threat of physical harm usually but social or fear of need.

I think the biggest and most critical thing is walking away from people, finding joy without others, then never going too far back out of balance once you get your bearings. Most people will likely never find another soul to have communion with which is not a problem, that doesn't mean not to look but it does mean not vesting your peace in any sort of prerequisite like that. I have to get away from people, everyone, it's just the only way I've found possible to maintain any sort of peace and happiness. People suck, you should never try to get happiness from people, they don't have it, the only time you should spend with people is if you're trying to give away happiness, and for me that means not much time with people.

I wish people could see how empty what they're chasing is, this weekend I was at a party for a capital group, and an actual nice group, nice people, but even their lives are empty, the head guy lives on a ranch and vineyard in California and barely works in his 60s, the rest of the executives are established 50+ and I still feel no life confidence or fulfillment in them, it does nothing for you, you work an entry level job, have a small house in a quiet little town and go jog or whatever at the park and you can be multiple times more fulfilled with life than these guys.

Joy is joy

Walking away from people is actually walking closer towards them, it's just not depended on them realizing it on the same level anymore.

54 minutes ago, Devin said:

Society is not the coming together or cooperation of people, it's separation. These people do not give love to one another, all it is is parasitic or mutual relationships of utility and futility,

Those are hard words.

I think what you meant to say was

"Relationships on this planet are still expectation based and conditional."

This is why artists are here for you, to help you with that.

I am not telling you to be positive or stay where you are either. 

Edited by SuesserEsel

Emotionality actually requires you to have a soul.

Logicality we can put up for debate.

And emotionality is actually not predictable unlike logicality.

They are predictable because they are waiting for someone to show them the courage to get out of their conditioning, because they haven't realized the courage within themselves to do so, yet

36 minutes ago, SuesserEsel said:

Emotionality actually requires you to have a soul.

Logicality we can put up for debate.

And emotionality is actually not predictable unlike logicality.

They are predictable because they are waiting for someone to show them the courage to get out of their conditioning, because they haven't realized the courage within themselves to do so, yet

Emotion is just Energy in motion, there's no soul in it, no different than a tree growing toward sunlight, river flowing downhill, volcano erupting, thunderstorm,... predictable. 

Notice emotions are just a physical sensation, energy.

Edited by Devin

Adi Shankara, one of the great philosophers, says that gods (Devas) left the earth after becoming fed up with the demands of the human beings. They lost their character and made too many demands and so the Devas vacated the earth, says Shankara

The Buddha was born Siddhartha Gautama, a prince of the Sakya tribe of Nepal, in approximately 566 BC. When he was twentynine years old, he left

Genesis 12:1 - Bible Gateway

God told Abram: “Leave your country, your family, and your father's home for a land that I will show you. MEV. Now the Lord said to Abram, “Go from your country 

Genesis 19:12-29 NLT

“Hurry,” they said to Lot. “Take your wife and your two daughters who are here. Get out right now, or you will

Luke 4:42-43 In-Context
42 At daybreak Jesus left the town and went off to a lonely place. The people started looking for him, and when they found him, they tried to keep him from leaving.

Edited by Devin

Thou shalt exclude from thy thoughts purple elephants. 

The addition of a circumstance based on exclusion does not result in joy or not joy. If you don't like being around people every now and then, it's probably because you're trying to resonate with them and what you think they think more than with your own Source. Every time you try to exclude people from your life, the more you attract thoughts about em'. It's the thoughts not the people. Circumstance = thoughts. It's a "stance" you've drawn around a thought. You aren't surrounded on all sides, like being caught in the storm, you're the whole fucking thing. 

Youtube Channel  

People are exactly the same as plants & animals indeed. Ye. From dust to dust. 

Person however means mask, or, false face. This, people, plants & animals do not share. 

Just as a reference…

https://www.actualityofbeing.com/the-ten-ox-herding-pictures

Catching, then Taming, then Riding Home, then Transcendence of Other, then Transcendence of Self & Other, then Source, then Returning. 

The Returning is really sweet. It’s astounding how joyful and loving people are when there aren’t. 

Quantum mechanics and mushrooms are great for transcending energy. 

1 hour ago, Mandy said:

Thou shalt exclude from thy thoughts purple elephants. 

The addition of a circumstance based on exclusion does not result in joy or not joy. If you don't like being around people every now and then, it's probably because you're trying to resonate with them and what you think they think more than with your own Source. Every time you try to exclude people from your life, the more you attract thoughts about em'. It's the thoughts not the people. Circumstance = thoughts. It's a "stance" you've drawn around a thought. You aren't surrounded on all sides, like being caught in the storm, you're the whole fucking thing. 

They're just empty blackholes, suck the joy right out of ya, it's so much better without them.

It's like sticking your hand on a hot stove or not, it's not the perfect use of "joy", you might say the discordance is felt when with other people.

38 minutes ago, SuesserEsel said:

@Devin  

I never said there is soul in emotions, I said emotions require you to have a soul.

"Notice emotions are just a physical sensation, energy."

That's not true. A physical sensation is a physical sensation.

Emotions can be triggered by it, but are not it.

Those thoughts you're calling emotions are thoughts not emotions. Next time you feel a strong emotion notice it's a physical sensation.

For example take Helen Keller, born deaf and blind, what's her emotions feel like?

Scientific American

www.scientificamerican.com

Feeling Our Emotions

Apr 1, 2005 — Damasio has strived to show that feelings are what arise as the brain interprets emotions, which are themselves purely physical signals of the 

You even physically smile, or scowl, or tremble and shake, scream, .....

Force a Smile right now, how do you feel?

Edited by Devin

2 hours ago, Devin said:

For example take Helen Keller, born deaf and blind, what's her emotions feel like?

I am not sure. 

What are you hinting? 

You mean to say because she lacks certain external stimuli she lacks the experience of certain emotions?

No pressure, I am just trying to understand

Edited by SuesserEsel