The big thing for me is time away from people

Devin

8 minutes ago, SuesserEsel said:

I am not sure. 

What are you hinting? 

You mean to say because she lacks certain external stimuli she lacks the experience of certain emotions?

No pressure, I am just trying to understand

What are the options of what emotions are?

A.) Verbal thought, "I'm mad!"

B.) Physical sensation; feeling heat, pressure, trembling.

Edited by Devin

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

What are the options of what emotions are?

A.) Verbal thought, "I'm mad!"

B.) Physical sensation, feeling heat, pressure, trembling.

Like I said above. 

Neither of those.

It is an energy that can empower physical expression and verbal thought. 

Can you explain what you mean by physical sensation?

Edited by SuesserEsel

Try these physical excercises, see if you feel happy and anger respectivily.

Happy; smile, breath peacefully, relax your body and eyes

Anger; scowl, tense up, barely breathe, tremble, increase pressure, short fast micro movements.

Edited by Devin

1 hour ago, SuesserEsel said:

@Devin

Devin, try smiling while being heart broken.

It will still be a smile, but the emotion that you actually primarily feel is heartbrokeness.

I think you are taking an interplay between 2 things for 1 out of the 2 things.

Smiling is only a small part, the rest of it is at a much smaller level, like when your heart is broken your stomach even hurts, I don't know how to willfully control that, only smiling, that's why smiling was my example.

I'm not saying you can control your emotions this way I'm just using them as an example to show they're physical Sensations.

Like do you think pets have emotions, feel happy, anger, etc.. they don't think in words, it's physical sensations, almost on a cellular level, like energy moving( "E motion") through you, a vibration, etc... .

Edited by Devin

10 minutes ago, SuesserEsel said:

Alight, got it.

What is it that you are unhappy about with people and emotions?

People; the incessant deceit, it's almost worse than boldface lying because the subtler deceit is the more consideration you give it.

You ever watch a movie about a third world country where they portray everyone as liars and crooks, well it's not much different in the u.s. it just looks different, the people don't knowingly deceive, they're deceived themselves and just regurgitate the garbage they've been fed.

I'm not mad about emotions. I just want others to know about what I've found to appear to be true.

Edited by Devin

😁🤣🫠🤪🤭😒🙄😬😮‍💨😔😡

Are these body language? Or notice happy is open and loose, angry is closed and tight and tense, goofy is unfocused, laughing is tight and loose,.... they're a physical feeling, you can feel what they feel physically by looking at them, sort of like "that person gives off good energy".