Books I Found Insightful

I have quite a collection of books relating to non dualism and spirituality like many here, but thought I'd list my top 3 as my first ever post on this forum 😊 I do hope that if you haven't read them that they might provide you with some great pointers as they did here.

1. The Nature of Consciousness by Rupert Spira - In my opinion his best book. Clear and concise as you would expect from Rupert.

2. Consciousness Is All by Peter Francis Dziuban - I'm listening to the audiobook of this at the moment. I love how this book feels relaxed and almost "chat" like in it's approach. Don't think though that this takes away from how comprehensive it is. It's immense!

3.  Presence by Francis Lucille -  Written in the style of a Q and A session.  Beautiful explanations and pointers. 

Enjoy! 

Ha, I have a mountain of books on the subject. Haven't read them in years now. I mostly read stuff online now, but I never read the books you listed! 

My first ever book on the subject was "A New Earth: Awaking to your life's purpose", Eckhart Tolle.  The first chapter is sorta odd and boring but it gains speed and the book was mind blowing back in 2009 when this all began for "me". 

Another I liked a lot was "I am that", Nisargadatta Maharaj 

Also, "The End of Your World", Adyashanti.

If you're into Advaita Vedanta or curious then, "How to attain  Enlightment", James Swartz is a book for westerners. 

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.

Hello to all!

I can say that a movie brought me to the path...

In 2008 when the first KUNG FU PANDA came out, it seemed to be the first Ox painting.

And by the end of 2016 I was fully following the footsteps... so from my heart of hearts I can recommend Kung fu Panda 1, 2 and 3.

On 3/13/2022 at 11:33 AM, Sethv said:

Hello to all!

I can say that a movie brought me to the path...

In 2008 when the first KUNG FU PANDA came out, it seemed to be the first Ox painting.

And by the end of 2016 I was fully following the footsteps... so from my heart of hearts I can recommend Kung fu Panda 1, 2 and 3.

this! honestly.. I watched the heck out of those movies when I was a kid, and Oogway still makes me smile on the darkest days. :classic_biggrin:

''there are no accidents'' :classic_happy: