I feel serious worry about the climate going crazy in the next couple of years. It already is, but i don't think we have seen anything yet. I mean millions of people dying. Completely unreliable climate with either no rain or too much. Same with heat. 

I don't think not focusing on that perspective is going to lessen the effect. How does LoA come into play in this?

Society might start to collapse also in the western world like we see in many other places due to lack of water. 

Why do you think people need a gas powered boat or an ATV to spend time in nature? Why is paving the planet so enticing? Why have vehicles only gotten bigger? Why when everyone travels whether to nature parks or amusement parks do they go to the same overcrowded spots? Maybe it's because we think we need one layer of protection between us and what we interact with. Maybe because our own Source of energy is too powerful, so we to rely on others far less so. 

Be selfish. Stick with you and what you're inspired to. Stick to your own Source of energy, that's all there is. I find myself lately not wanting to travel far or consume much, but very much wanting to create and spend time in nature right now. You aligned with Source is all it takes to turn around. If everyone focused on their own page, their own well being, that would be more than enough. 

Youtube Channel  

I think this comes from the airy fairy narrative western culture teaches about human civilization, this may come off as pessimistic at first but it's the opposite, I don't see how you could have real hope while thinking humanity is loving or just, people that try just fill up with cognitive dissonance, all the SJWs in the u.s. worrying about climate change or water resources while a large population of the world has been starving and drinking sewage for a hundred years while being raped and exploited.

None of this has to happen, none of these problems are difficult to solve. The only reason they're not is that people only care about consuming, not about helping or giving, only taking and I can prove it even in your post. Why are you worried about climate change? Because you want more time and comfort to consume.

The planet will be fine, it will kill us off if need be, why do you care about keeping people inhabiting the earth, that's obviously a consumption mindset.

That being said, I vote and advocate for environmentalism, work on using less and less, but I don't believe in worrying about it. I think the root of all civilizations problem is fear, and worry spreads fear, peace kills it. As counterintuitive as it sounds I think worrying about it contributes to the destruction, that being said effort and thought do not require worry, you can be at peace with the destruction while also living in a way to preserve it.

Another way to look at it is that of objective & subjective experience. Like with that there is a sun for example. Objective experience, perception & sensation wise, there is light & warmth (that which those words point to). Subjective experience, interpretation wise, other words for sun are sole, ra & la, while the light & warmth remain the same (even if other words are used to point). Other pointing words for subjective & objective experience are shared experience (objective, light, warmth) and privatized experience (subjective, thoughts, labels). Yet more words which point to the actuality are somewhere-sphere (world, universe, creation) and someway-sphere (thoughts, interpretations). Or, if you like, world-sphere and lens-sphere. 

(See video above)

One consideration is focus upon unwanted doesn’t create change and this is felt by The Creator (Creator-Creating-Creation). Worry as guidance shines light on discord felt and why; as to wether focus is on unwanted or wanted. 

Below is a great example of focus upon wanted and change created with respect to water shortage & sanitation, which roughly one to three million people unfortunately die from every year. In short these guys thought what can we do about it (what’s wanted) and invented a portable desalination device weighing only 22 pounds which turns sea water into clean drinking water.  It’s as small as a suitcase, operates as easily as pushing one button, and is charged by a fifty dollar solar panel. It doesn’t even need filters. It uses electricity (frequency) to remove particles (frequency) from the water (frequency). 

https://news.mit.edu/2022/portable-desalination-drinking-water-0428

One way to look at how loa applies is with this quote (paraphrasing):

The fox has it’s den, the birds have their nests; but man has no place to lay his head”. 

Jesus

Imho the quote is pointing out that humans are not like animals. Not even close. We don’t fit in at all. We aren’t ‘of this world’ - we only seem to be in this world. Our changes to fit in have butterfly effect with respect to the balance, the perfection, of the entire “world”. Discord of subjective thoughts & interpretations such as greed, selfishness etc feel very off, and unfortunately encourage each other to suppress and create products that we sell to each other as ‘solutions’ to do so, and even compete with each other as to who can do it better / make a better product to do so. 🤷‍♂️ 

All that’s suggested here in that regard is not-doing (that), and ‘doing’ as it were the seemingly opposite… expression, and therein alignment, joy, conscious creating. But it starts with you, recognizing the discord, and that focus is on unwanted, and ‘shifting’ to, wanted. The more ‘you do’, the more the discord is dispelled & evaporated, and the more the true effortless and magic is uncovered and seen to have always been the (ineffable) actuality. 

Love never fails’. 

(And there is no other). 

This one vote ‘here’ is we all unite in love which is already the actuality and just see what happens. 

On 7/31/2023 at 6:43 PM, Devin said:

I think this comes from the airy fairy narrative western culture teaches about human civilization

Well i studied Ecology and all scientists agrees that the climate is warming at an incredible speed right now due to humans. That will stop or slow down the gulf-stream to name one thing, which will change everything. Huge areas will become inhabitable. I am not sure what narrative you are thinking of.

worrying about climate change or water resources while a large population of the world has been starving and drinking sewage for a hundred years while being raped and exploited.

It can get a lot worse. A lot 🙂 

None of this has to happen, none of these problems are difficult to solve.

Sure but do we??

Why are you worried about climate change? Because you want more time and comfort to consume.

I would like a life being able to do what i want to do without being concerned about food or water, for myself and for the people in Bangladesh.

The planet will be fine, it will kill us off if need be, why do you care about keeping people inhabiting the earth, that's obviously a consumption mindset.

Not sure what you are on about.

As counterintuitive as it sounds I think worrying about it contributes to the destruction

Well that was kind of my question, but maybe that wasn't clear. 

32 minutes ago, WhiteOwl said:

Well i studied Ecology and all scientists agrees that the climate is warming at an incredible speed right now due to humans. That will stop or slow down the gulf-stream to name one thing, which will change everything. Huge areas will become inhabitable. I am not sure what narrative you are thinking of.

It can get a lot worse. A lot 🙂 

Sure but do we??

I would like a life being able to do what i want to do without being concerned about food or water, for myself and for the people in Bangladesh.

Not sure what you are on about.

Yeah I agree we need to do something about it, all pollution.

My point was fear is what keeps us from doing what would be easy to solve this problem, and worrying about it in a selfish way actually contributes to the fear that is the problem already.

The reason I mention motive and the earth itself being fine is because recognizing the selfishness in the motive is how you would let go of the worry that is a problem. When you panic climate deniers, which is what ecoactivists do, they start a fear reaction where people don't think rationally they just react, which of course will be in favor of immediate needs rather than future.

Not saying that will solve the problem, but when things start getting worse I think it would better the odds.

Edited by Devin

58 minutes ago, WhiteOwl said:

That might be the difference between what do we need to do about it & and what are we already doing which is creating it, which we can change / no longer do. Worry subsides of the change in orientation, not per se the results. Maybe start from the most immediate and work your way outward. Like recycling at home first as a simple example. 

“If you have fear of some pain or suffering, you should examine wether there is anything you can do about it. If you can, there is no need to worry about it; if you cannot do anything, then there is also no need to worry.”  

- Dalai Lama, from A Policy of Kindness

1 hour ago, Phil said:

That might be the difference between what do we need to do about it & and what are we already doing which is creating it, which we can change / no longer do. Worry subsides of the change in orientation, not per se the results. Maybe start from the most immediate and work your way outward. Like recycling at home first as a simple example. 

“If you have fear of some pain or suffering, you should examine wether there is anything you can do about it. If you can, there is no need to worry about it; if you cannot do anything, then there is also no need to worry.”  

- Dalai Lama, from A Policy of Kindness

No need to worry, true. Also i do recycle, dont eat meat, buy secondhand etc etc.. still a scary outlook though. Or maybe not

9 minutes ago, WhiteOwl said:

No need to worry, true. Also i do recycle, dont eat meat, buy secondhand etc etc.. still a scary outlook though. Or maybe not

That’s great imo. It makes perfect sense to care for the well being & betterment of the creation you are being. The alignment felt is unthinkable or unquantifiable,  yet undeniable. What is the orientation or direction of that though, yeah? Right? What to do?

Idk. Might be helping people in that way. Might be extending beyond the household, maybe into the community in kind. Might be none of these / letting it go altogether. Idk. I have a hunch though that it’s all one and the same. The win-win-win. Betterment for you life, for others lives, and the planet / environment. ‘Seeing’ what that might look like could be a clearer seeing of what’s unwanted, un-preferred… and then bringing to mind the opposite… more and more specifically… and that being what’s wanted, then seen more clearly.