As I've studied, progressed, relaxed my grip on existence, allowed the tensions to ebb, and opened myself up to Love and knowing, I've begun to see an underlying message announce itself, first in the various spiritual texts (Bible, Koran, Bhagavad Gita, etc.), then corresponding scientific data (see "The Intention Experiment" by Lynne McTaggart), self help type books (12 Steps Programs, "12 Rules for Life" by Jordan B. Peterson), and in various forms of art. This makes sense, of course, that expressions of Truth would emerge in virtually everything because all things are One, yet it is somewhat amusing to me to see Truth show up in places which seem somewhat silly, such as the evening sitcom, a horror film, tv commercial, or an internet meme. I can often see multiple meanings pointing to various lessons or truths of existence, Being, Love.

I am certain I'm not alone in this experience, and I feel it would be a fun game/activity to have someone suggest a song, piece of writing, advertisement, or anything really, and to discuss what we can draw out of it. Is anyone interested?

Edited by Llurendt
Added quotation marks

May you seek and find Unity.

My Blog, Upward Quest

I guess the most obvious would be the Matrix movies, especially the first one where they lay the foundation of how the matrix (what he thought was "reality") was nothing more then a program playing out, while in reality they were very much asleep and completely unaware of what was going on. 

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.

I had a sense of awakening a week ago. And I could feel all love around me. I believe in the end everything comes down to infinite love. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic.