What's the meaning of this bible parable?

Blessed2

12 He said: “A man of noble birth went to a distant country to have himself appointed king and then to return. 13 So he called ten of his servants and gave them ten minas.[a] ‘Put this money to work,’ he said, ‘until I come back.’

14 “But his subjects hated him and sent a delegation after him to say, ‘We don’t want this man to be our king.’

15 “He was made king, however, and returned home. Then he sent for the servants to whom he had given the money, in order to find out what they had gained with it.

16 “The first one came and said, ‘Sir, your mina has earned ten more.’

17 “‘Well done, my good servant!’ his master replied. ‘Because you have been trustworthy in a very small matter, take charge of ten cities.’

18 “The second came and said, ‘Sir, your mina has earned five more.’

19 “His master answered, ‘You take charge of five cities.’

20 “Then another servant came and said, ‘Sir, here is your mina; I have kept it laid away in a piece of cloth. 21 I was afraid of you, because you are a hard man. You take out what you did not put in and reap what you did not sow.’

22 “His master replied, ‘I will judge you by your own words, you wicked servant! You knew, did you, that I am a hard man, taking out what I did not put in, and reaping what I did not sow? 23 Why then didn’t you put my money on deposit, so that when I came back, I could have collected it with interest?’

24 “Then he said to those standing by, ‘Take his mina away from him and give it to the one who has ten minas.’

25 “‘Sir,’ they said, ‘he already has ten!’

26 “He replied, ‘I tell you that to everyone who has, more will be given, but as for the one who has nothing, even what they have will be taken away. 27 But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.’”

There must be an effortless way.

He was already noble, yet went somewhere to become (noble).

He overlooks this via the obscuring belief money makes the difference, creates change.

He believed he became (was made king), and the overlooking is that is not his maker, as it were. 

In the overlooking of the maker, and the inherent truth of non-becoming, arises the belief the servants also gain. 

Deeper into the delusion of taking himself to be real, he takes the servants to be real, a thing, and therein readily believes a thing, such as money, earns.

Overlooking the truth, identifying as a separate finite thing, the believing is conceptualized & projected upon another ‘thing’, as trust.

Take charge of ten cities; join me in this delusion of identity, become as I did. 

Five cities, based on the belief in kind is a matter of measurement / measurable; unbeknownst of the delusion & what’s being attracted. (foreshadowing).

The third servant did put his money on deposit; and upon the king’s return he is presented with the truth (priceless).

In careless ignorance & overlooking the true nature & the truth presented, the king outright judges as projection of the inner discord. 

The third servant suggests giving the money to the servant who produced the best return (loa, parable is not literally about money); freeing the king to truly be noble, to ‘know thy self’ and actually lead therein. 

The last line is the belief in something and the truth of nothing. The overlooking of nothing is the seeking of something. 

The last line has a narcissistic ring to it; one set of rules for me, another for all others. 

It’s about unearned wisdom, delusion & the misleadership which unequivocally unfolds. The king is actually the fool, who in the overlooking of the truth of himself as it were, leads others on a journey find it.  In modern times this is consciousness work, raising consciousness, becoming, etc.