How do I give Someone my Business Card?

@Phil it's such a bind, knowing cant be known, so the mechanics of knowing cant be understood. Like what specific action leads to the discord of knowing? 

i quite literally dont know how these thoughts are known and it feels horrible. 

If knowing was understood, it would be easy to identify the specific trigger that begins knowing. But it's all thoughts that aren't thought by anyone.

Is the key to distract myself whenever these thoughts start pulling on attention?

Edited by Orb

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

2 hours ago, Orb said:

@Phil is there a sort of reverse-momentum in this non knowing? 

Nothing is known about non knowing. Non knowing / not knowing is not an opposite of knowing but rather is appearing as.

2 hours ago, Orb said:

Every thought just effortlessly arises and passes, like a radio playing in the background with no issues. 

This is liberation? Lol

It’s also not an event, as that would be known. I’d love to say it’s simply sincerity, but idk. 

2 hours ago, Orb said:

@Phil there's certainly little to no suffering though.

🤍 🙏🏼 “The illusion of ignorance”. 

2 hours ago, Orb said:

@Phil oh God the knowing is creeping back in...

😂

2 hours ago, Orb said:

@Phil it's such a bind, knowing cant be known, so the mechanics of knowing cant be understood. Like what specific action leads to the discord of knowing? 

It’s not that there is knowing, but it’s unknown. There is no such thing as knowing. Like vapor or gas is not a solid separate thing. Knowing is the illusion of thought attachment. Undefinable therein (as all definitions or distinctions are thoughts). 

2 hours ago, Orb said:

i quite literally dont know how these thoughts are known and it feels horrible. 

The implied knower (I) which doesn’t know is the activity of thoughts / attachment / appearance of (ineffable) Not Knowing. 

2 hours ago, Orb said:

If knowing was understood, it would be easy to identify the specific trigger that begins knowing. But it's all thoughts that aren't thought by anyone.

Understanding is the thought understanding. Albeit apparent - self-evident. There is nothing needed be known or understood or remembered if there is no ignore-ance of feeling & emotion (guidance for thoughts). There’s nothing to know and no one to know it even if there is ignoring of feeling, emotions / guidance. It just seems like there is, like a thorn. Suffering. 

2 hours ago, Orb said:

Is the key to distract myself whenever these thoughts start pulling on attention?

Myself is thoughts. 

The emotion felt is ________. 

What would you say to someone who is lost yet doesn’t use their compass?

@Phil why do I have to feel better emotions why can't there just be peace now without any motivation to feel better? Doesn't equanimity mean always feeling peace? If so how come there's a drive to move up the scale? 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

@Phil okay I finally get it. Emotion is how thoughts feel, it's of the lens then. It has nothing to do with physical sensations. 

Going to love on the scale is the thought folding back in on itself and being open and clear. 

@Phil the word emotion is commonly associated with physical states of stress or anger or excitement. these are rooted in chemicals in the body, not thoughts. Its confusing. 

@Phil im just gonna feel the emotion, why label it at all in the first place? Or think about it in the first place? 

4 minutes ago, Orb said:

@Phil why do I have to feel better emotions why can't there just be peace now without any motivation to feel better?

The discord felt is because this isn’t from the perspective of yourself, it’s from thoughts about a separate or second self. That is what doesn’t resonate - with you. The thought about motivation is on behalf of the separate or second self of thought. 

A man knocks on the monetary door demanding to be let in saying “I want to know this peace too!”

To which the monk replies, “but if we let you in, there won’t be this peace!”. 

4 minutes ago, Orb said:

Doesn't equanimity mean always feeling peace?

This is said from the perspective of a separate-from-feeling self of thought. 

4 minutes ago, Orb said:

If so how come there's a drive to move up the scale? 

The instructions suggest using the scale is not about a myself. 

It’s being claimed to be about a myself. 

@Phil no particular emotion is felt right now. 

All the wisdom is already here! Gonna listen to my own inner being. 

Okay frustration is felt. 

Edited by Orb

15 minutes ago, Orb said:

@Phil okay I finally get it. Emotion is how thoughts feel, it's of the lens then. It has nothing to do with physical sensations. 

Thoughts are of / are the lens-sphere. Emotion is the vibrational variance between the appearing thoughts, and that which is appearing as the spheres. Physical sensation is of the world-sphere. That which is feeling the appearance of thoughts and sensation is appearing as the spheres and therein appearing as thoughts & sensation. 

But no one gets it. 

15 minutes ago, Orb said:

Going to love on the scale is the thought folding back in on itself and being open and clear. 

Yeah. But love doesn’t really go to love. Love is already love. The scale, emotions, is really just how thoughts feel. It is you which is open and clear. (Just words that point)

13 minutes ago, Orb said:

@Phil the word emotion is commonly associated with physical states of stress or anger or excitement. these are rooted in chemicals in the body, not thoughts. Its confusing. 

Misinformation confuses unnecessarily. Underlying the illusory ignorance is actual innocence. The latter appears as the former. 

It’s easily avoidable by ‘listening’ to feeling, receiving the guidance directly. 

This might be poignant, idk. 

This is too synchronistic not to mention. 🙂

@Phil what if deep down I love and enjoy all sensation has to offer and I was just in denial? 

What if I love all of the stuff I so adamantly pretend to hate? 

What if I love how much discomfort there is right now?

2 minutes ago, Orb said:

@Phil what if deep down I love and enjoy all sensation has to offer and I was just in denial? 

Let the thoughts about someone loving and someone having been in denial go. 

Let all these thoughts go and enjoy your creation while you are seemingly in it. 

It goes by faster than you think. 

Appreciate the next breath; it is the first. 

2 minutes ago, Orb said:

What if I love all of the stuff I so adamantly pretend to hate? 

Hatred is an emotion. 

2 minutes ago, Orb said:

What if I love how much discomfort there is right now?

Gotta find out the answer to what if’s for yourself. So to speak of course. 

@Phil I am feeling, which is eternal goodness.