How do I give Someone my Business Card?

I'm hosting an open house right now and put my business cards in a stack for people to pick up if they so choose. But it hasn't really been working, I want to get more proactive, how do I hand out business cards without seeming like too much?

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

People take them if they want the opportunity  to contact you in the future, so I'd say, give them information or have conversations that lead them to want to have your info readily available. There's no benefit to having someone take a card they lose or do nothing with it, you have to create the interest in conversation or by displaying something first. 

Youtube Channel  

@Mandy okay, I've been in the bathroom looking in the mirror repeating points about the house lol. It's really fun! 

I don't like to be pushy as it's annoying when sales guys do that, but I wanna have a good balance between showing enthusiasm and being relaxed/not needy. 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

@Devin great idea, I'm gonna staple my cards onto the back of the sheets with the house details on it. I'm gonna tell them my cards on the back of the sheet if they ever wanna express interest in buying the house or have any questions.

@Phil the open house is like 10 minutes away from me, in a suburban type area, not a lot of traffic near it. 

I'm not sure where it's listed as I'm not the listing agent (I'd be representing the buyer if a client wanted to work with me, but I'm hosting the open house for the listing agent). I'm sure it's on realtor.com.

@Orb

Maybe verify that it is & add more sites. But in this situation you’d be doing the seller’s work in a sense. But it’s not much work and is probably worthwhile. Also even a small reduction in price timed with an open house can increase traffic as it moves the house to the top of the list. 

Network / hand out cards to people who work with homeowners & homebuyers daily. Within the legal parameters, offer referral incentives to them & everyone you know. Put cards / flyers in the mailboxes of apartment buildings in areas in which it would be a ‘move up’ to buy a house in the area you work. Network with the admin of the apartment complexes, offer referral incentives. Keep in mind as well people refer to people who refer to them too. 

@Phil I don't think I can put stuff in peoples mailboxes though. Isn't that illegal?

@Phil im gonna slow down a bit, it's a lot of stuff to do, first I want to make sure I have a primary job so I have a steady paycheck, then I'll start putting money into marketing. 

There's also so much stuff to lean in this business lol, I wouldn't even know what to market yet. 

Right now the top priority is detoxing from all substances, and getting a job. 

Of course, all the suggestions are appreciated! 😊

@Phil 💙 yep. I'm gonna let go of all substances, I'm gonna do it. Like i jumped off the plane with no parachute, no way back it is law its already done. I'm gonna take l theanine and magnesium as that'll help keep the body relaxed during the detox and I'm gonna do cardio every weekday in the morning even if it's a pain in the ass. 

And I'm gonna pivot and use the scale and I will get this job! 

I'll keep eating the same food, my diet is pretty decent actually. 

Edited by Orb

I picked up a hustle delivering food today! 

@Phil I actually have to wait a bit due to an error in the uber eats app lol. 

Tasting the Non of life though. I see what you mean by Non doing. 

The moment thought is claimed or known there's the Rollercoaster ride of suffering.

@Phil is there a sort of reverse-momentum in this non knowing? 

Every thought just effortlessly arises and passes, like a radio playing in the background with no issues. 

This is liberation? Lol

Edited by Orb

@Phil there's certainly little to no suffering though.

@Phil oh God the knowing is creeping back in...