We are not alone in this universe.

Just watched this video: 

Hubble Deep Field: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hubble_Deep_Field

HubbleDeepField.800px.thumb.jpg.2199c5e620e84024b4beced19526a744.jpg

There exists at least 200 billion galaxies in the observable universe. Perhaps even more, even up to 2 000 billion. Each galaxy contains from millions up to billions of stars / star systems.

Just now, it occured to me once again with more clarity than ever before. We are not alone in this universe. It is simply a ridiculous idea to even think that we are. Just by looking at that picture, seeing countless galaxies right there, you just feel it. You intuitively just know you are looking at countless species and civilizations. It's like looking at an ant colony, each little ant being a full-on collective of self-aware, intelligent, compassionate beings.

Jeez. I hope I will some day meet some of those beings we share this world with. I suspect it is possible. I'm so excited.

There must be an effortless way.

8 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

Jeez. I hope I will some day meet some of those beings we share this world with. I suspect it is possible. I'm so excited.

I'm sure you are correct that we aren't alone in this universe. I'm not super excited about a "meet and greet" though. They could think we are super stupid and make us there pets, on leashes, to do all their chores. 😂🤣😂

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.

It's an amazing perspective killer isn't it? When I was a kid I didn't realize that everywhere wasn't populated the same as where I lived, and I had no concept that I lived in a rural area. 🤣Going to a city blew my mind. The world we know is always infinitely small. A part, but never apart. Imagine those astronauts moved the tears, the first time anyone had directly seen the world as a whole from space, and they were only looking at half of the damn thing. 😆You can't have a perspective and see the whole. 

So I walk up on high and I step to the edge
To see my world below
And I laugh at myself while the tears roll down
'Cause it's the world I know, it's the world I know

Yeah, I walk up on high and I step to the edge
To see my world below
And I laugh at myself while the tears roll down
'Cause it's the world I know, it's the world I know

Youtube Channel  

1 hour ago, Dreamscape said:

You can actually connect with ETs through higher chakras and astral projection 😇

Most of them are our friends.

@Blessed2

I might have encountered something like this in lucid dreams. Also once in a random astral projection during headache.

The ones in lucid dreams often appeared as blue-skinned, very human-like beings.

The astral projection one was like a multi-dimensional geometric shape, glimmering in purple light.

Sound familiar? Have you yourself met ETs or such?

There must be an effortless way.