Heaven;

I is under control. 

I is used by through the emptiness, for joy, fun, peace and love. 

I is very flexible to take any shape. 

Less question, more silence therefore more close to source. 

Hell;

I controls you. Therefore, questioning, struggling, being angry, suffering etc... Is inevitable. 

I is solid like rock. 

Too many questions, expectations, looking the love that is belong the i, which mean is out of the heart (like taking steroids for body building, not to generate within). Therefore you, live or die in heaven.

If you are in hell now, you are so unlucky because of you. 

CHANGE THAT, DROP THE I. LET THE SOURCE TAKES OVER THE CONTROL AND TAKE SHOWER WITH LOVE. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

The timing of this is perfect 🙏

The ego has taken off its disguise, it isn't my master anymore! 

It's literally been talking to me, I hope I don't sound crazy 😅.  

Anytime a thought with "I" arises, it's a trick of the ego. 

The ego tells you that you will never awaken, but in order to trick you, it arises as "I will never awaken" to make it seem like you thought it, which is an illusion!!!! 

The ego says "You don't want to awaken, you want to do drugs and escape" in order to distract you, but it arises as "I don't want to awaken, I want to do drugs and escape." 

Edited by Orb

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

7 minutes ago, James123 said:

Believe it, this is the one of the most normal sentence, I have heard for long time, literally 🙂

💙🙏

The ego is crazy 🤪

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

1 minute ago, Phil said:

Club Heaven’s so exclusive, no one get’s in! 😂 

😂

2 hours ago, Phil said:

Isn't it pure beauty? Yo your quotes literally amazing man. 

2 hours ago, Phil said:

Heaven don't fall on Earth.
What you behold is no longer a word.
No longer a words
.”

This sentences makes me pray to what I have no idea. Makes me pray, makes me love and makes me literally cry.  Fucking amazing, this god man. Unbelievable. 

2 hours ago, Phil said:

Heaven don't fall on Earth.
What you behold is no longer a word.
No longer a words
.”

🤍

Literally, have a tears while analyzing income and balance sheet. What a fantastic job by god, what a fantastic job.