Resisting Resistance

Orb

1 hour ago, Orb said:

It still seems like the right way so to speak is to stop resisting resistance. Like if you find yourself not satisfied with the moment, why not just stay there? Instead of saying oh no I shouldn't be resisting this moment, this is wrong.

Yes! Stay there with it, sometimes there can be painful energy, sometimes there is looping thoughts. 

What does the thought feel like?

What does the energy want to say? 

Use these questions if stuck. First one for a looping thought, second one for painful energy. 

If you get thrown off get curious about what it was. 

Why did frozen energy arise? 
Why did shocking energy arise? 

Allow the vocal cords to relax and open. 
Allow the pain to stay, just by feeling it. 
Let any noises come up and out. 
When the resistant energy is being processed there is often emotional noises, sometimes without any words, sometimes with words. 

Nothing needs to be stopped, or let go of. 
That is the stopping of resistance, and letting go of.

As what is so is allowed.

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

9 hours ago, Orb said:

@ConsciousDreamer666 don't let those ladies humiliate you 🥲 tell them you are that!!! And so are they 🙂

The thing is I like it a lot.

But I now, deep down its all a fake, I guess they don´t truly mean it and they just do it for money probably.

It's all delusion of my ego, my karma. 

Edited by ConsciousDreamer666

@ConsciousDreamer666

Sort of. It sounds like conditioning which is being suppressed via calling it karma. If there is a guilt / action / guilt cycle experienced, just question if there was any action on your part which led to the cycle (action prior to the cycle experience). If there isn’t, question what conditioning might be playing out as the cycle. The distinction of conditioning is that there was no action on your part whatsoever (hence guilt vs innocence and action not resulting in ending the cycle). It would be more along the lines of something done to you, which could be anything from trauma to growing up certain “normal” as in typical most common environments. 

13 hours ago, Phil said:

@ConsciousDreamer666

Sort of. It sounds like conditioning which is being suppressed via calling it karma. If there is a guilt / action / guilt cycle experienced, just question if there was any action on your part which led to the cycle (action prior to the cycle experience). If there isn’t, question what conditioning might be playing out as the cycle. The distinction of conditioning is that there was no action on your part whatsoever (hence guilt vs innocence and action not resulting in ending the cycle). It would be more along the lines of something done to you, which could be anything from trauma to growing up certain “normal” as in typical most common environments. 

But sadhguru says there is a such a thing as a 'assigned karma' to this lifetime. That does make sense to me.

See, even if my current conditioning could be due to child hood trauma or something like that, not everyone reacts the same to trauma. Some people might react in a such a way and others in other way.

In my case, I have gone over and over to the past and it makes sense to me that I can not pinpoint anything done to me as the 'cause' of my conditionings/beliefs/energy stuckness, It makes sense to me more than I just created this as a 'juice' for this illusion, it there wasn't trauma or beliefs about myself, then the illusion would disappear.

So basically what I´m trying to say is that all of this is my responsibility, I´m creating this as a part of the movie, all is part of my Infinite Power and Will, even 'apparent suffering' or 'apparent limitation'. 

5 hours ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

I guess the illusion of separation or differences/dualities

Yes, beliefs. Sounds like there is confusion in regard to appearance & illusion. 

Karma (action) is believed, and is the means of suppressing / overlooking conditioning. This can be related to trauma and suppression just as easily as it can be related to conjecture. That’s the nature of apparent beliefs / conditioning. Infinite can not know finite. 

On 6/13/2023 at 3:15 PM, Phil said:

Yes, beliefs. Sounds like there is confusion in regard to appearance & illusion. 

Karma (action) is believed, and is the means of suppressing / overlooking conditioning. This can be related to trauma and suppression just as easily as it can be related to conjecture. That’s the nature of apparent beliefs / conditioning. Infinite can not know finite. 

I´m not sure I understand you.

What I mean is, there has always been beliefs or thoughts that are very dark about certain things and I have believed, attach myself to them.

You say that those thoughts/beliefs were created because of trauma?

Since I wouldn't say I had an abusive or very negative upbringing, I would say they are not because of trauma but because of Assigned Karma, stuff that God just creates to make the illusion 'spicy' so to speak, so there is a motivation to Awaken and realize that all of those thoughts were not true and that would feel very good. 

Edited by ConsciousDreamer666

40 minutes ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

You say that those thoughts/beliefs were created because of trauma?

No, conditioning. Not karma (action).

48 minutes ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

Since I wouldn't say I had an abusive or very negative upbringing, I would say they are not because of trauma but because of Assigned Karma, stuff that God just creates to make the illusion 'spicy' so to speak, so there is a motivation to Awaken and realize that all of those thoughts were not true and that would feel very good

Infinite can not know finite. Infinite would have no idea what karma is.