About Doors

Blessed2

Yes, doors. No, not the band.

I saw an interesting conversation on another spirituality forum. Basically, how do you think doors have affected our thinking / awareness? Or how has our thinking / awareness created doors?

For me, first the idea of doors seemed like just another way of believing separation and individuality. How kids often have each their own rooms today, but a hundred years ago (poor) folk probably had like one room everyone slept in etc. How the idea of needing "your own space" is rooted in the idea of being a separate person. And how the first doors were probably to disconnect from sometimes dangerous /lethal nature outside.

Which came first: doors, or "outside"?

But then again, a door isn't a wall. A wall would be total separation. Even prison cells have doors! Though at the same time, a door makes no sense without walls.

🤔🤔🤔

Not to mention the symbolism we connect to doors.

Interesting, isn't it?

There must be an effortless way.

On 5/28/2023 at 7:08 AM, Blessed2 said:

Yes, doors. No, not the band.

I saw an interesting conversation on another spirituality forum. Basically, how do you think doors have affected our thinking / awareness? Or how has our thinking / awareness created doors?

For me, first the idea of doors seemed like just another way of believing separation and individuality. How kids often have each their own rooms today, but a hundred years ago (poor) folk probably had like one room everyone slept in etc. How the idea of needing "your own space" is rooted in the idea of being a separate person. And how the first doors were probably to disconnect from sometimes dangerous /lethal nature outside.

Which came first: doors, or "outside"?

But then again, a door isn't a wall. A wall would be total separation. Even prison cells have doors! Though at the same time, a door makes no sense without walls.

🤔🤔🤔

Not to mention the symbolism we connect to doors.

Interesting, isn't it?

I read your post 3 times and came to the same result.  Doors separate space between lifetimes occupying space at the same time.  You are in a series parallel universe where time is stationary and what exists is perpetually balancing in cycles of duration regardless inorganic or ancestral.

Space between erosion and decomposition of matter never same form or shape evolving into something never existed before or again currently here.  

There is life and time each is living currently alive back to series parallel space which makes each anything existing changing form as shaped universally present adapting in an inorganic atmosphere ancestrally present with the rest of the food chain native to geographically displaced universally present one of a kind locations.

Doors vs opportunities to knock upon socially between ancestral positions and ancestries positioned currently here.  The distance between actual living and factual realities is context believed true while always missing a link between partial and complete whole understanding of why, how, what, where, when, which, place, thing, person, people occupies space when ancestrally alive as living goes forward with one's own body never same total sum experience going forward, twice.  Always evolving into something different than before spontaneously alive, simultaneously sharing space.

You divided space and time when they exist spontaneously together life is ancestrally changing reproductions never duplicated in form or shape since conceived be it inception as a species, changes in ancestral lineages evolving to climate difference geological and geographically areas in the atmosphere.

Evolving is a process, evolution is a topic of academic, artistic, spiritual, political, economic practices of maybes throughout history a species lost itself wishing now wasn't eternity.

Doorway to understanding how genetics eternally separates ancestors occupying time here as eternally changing in form or shape since conceived.  Thermodynamic principles to periodic molecular migration to compounding combinations that evolved into this space time continuum of life never exceeds living as one of a kind cycles of reproduction here.

Understand what isn't possible or believe anything is possible. History recorded what took place with the latter so far.

8 minutes ago, Phil said:

Privacy is intrinsic to creation, not per se an idea based on separation. 

What is creation of an idea separating within a population are sharing opinions about what else is possible beyond the specificity of everything universally taking place now?  Just a simple question about the whole process of existing here.

A long time ago before I read or heard anything about enlightenment my friend and I were exploring the town I had just moved to and we drove down a road that got further and further isolated and the land is a narrowing  peninsula as you follow the road surrounded by water on both sides. The road gets narrower and quieter, and more unkept, and at the time it was sunset so it kept getting darker the further we drove down the dead end road. We came by this enormous old house set way back from the road down on the water, and it looked so old and interesting, we had to stop and look. My friend drove in the driveway so we could look closer, even though we shouldn't have been there, trespassing. We thought maybe someone dangerous would be squatting there. Who knows? The front door was pitch black and we couldn't tell if it was painted black or unnaturally dark inside the house, and we couldn't tell what we were looking at. The possibility of there being a door or no door was so fixating, and either option seemed so impossible, the way the house appeared then. Even though we were scared and knew it wasn't really smart to just drive up to an abandoned house, but we kept going closer and closer because we HAD to know, was there or wasn't there a door? We finally got close enough. 

Pitch black. No door. Just staring into the pitch blackness of this massive house in one of the most BEAUTIFUL and isolated places I've ever seen.

Will never forget the thrill of it. Never forgot it, it stuck out in my memory for some reason. Much later the symbolism struck me. 😂

Youtube Channel