How does the Dreamboard work?

@PhilI'm seeing a great results since making my dreamboard few months ago .although I would say it's NOT the perfect finley made "vision board" . Its just a plain typical board that they use In schools . And I wrote a bunch of stuff on it and the results are 50% successfully manifested and 50% failed.  

I have two questions..one is personal ..so I will start with that one ..how do you personally use the dreamboard? How do you write ?do you add to it daily ?do you read it every day ? Do you add pics or just words ?

The second question is what exactly is the secret of making it work ? Like when I write something..like let's say I want to move to America and live there..and I wrote that ..don't I have to take the actions of actually getting my green card..? Like the ticket to America won't just land on my lab out of nowhere..

So I want to understand the mechanism of how using the dreamboard works.  Because I still have few doubts that it doesn't work .because some stuff seems impossible. Like I wanted to write I want to earn million dollars..but I didn't actually write it because I know its not possible.  Is the dreamboard for anything?  Or is really there are impossible things given just how the world works . Like I can't get a million dollars in this year even if I recite "I want a million dollars "1000 times everyday lol .

Thanks. 

3 hours ago, Someone here said:

@PhilI'm seeing a great results since making my dreamboard few months ago .although I would say it's NOT the perfect finley made "vision board" . It’s just a plain typical board that they use In schools . And I wrote a bunch of stuff on it and the results are 50% successfully manifested and 50% failed.  

Awesome! 

How about 50% manifested and 50% manifesting? 🙂

I have two questions..one is personal ..so I will start with that one ..how do you personally use the dreamboard? How do you write ?do you add to it daily ?do you read it every day ? Do you add pics or just words ?

Anything & everything basically. Small words, big words, drawn pictures, taped photo’s, lists, diagrams, etc. Anything goes. I don’t write on it everyday but I do see it everyday. 

The second question is what exactly is the secret of making it work ?

Allowing.

Like when I write something..like let's say I want to move to America and live there..and I wrote that ..don't I have to take the actions of actually getting my green card..?

Allowing only seems like a secret relative to the collective belief in doers / doership. 

Allow action. Think of it like “taking” a shit. Nobody actually takes one. It’s really just allowed. 

Like the ticket to America won't just land on my lab out of nowhere..

But it could, so there’s no sense holding a belief to the contrary of what’s wanted. Stuff like that does happen everyday. 

Also, what if ‘landing in your lap’ is not exceptional? What if everything, the whole of experience, is already that way… and the thoughts about a doer doing are just kinda, a narration unnecessarily added? 

So I want to understand the mechanism of how using the dreamboard works.  Because I still have few doubts that it doesn't work .because some stuff seems impossible. Like I wanted to write I want to earn million dollars..but I didn't actually write it because I know its not possible.  Is the dreamboard for anything?  Or is really there are impossible things given just how the world works . Like I can't get a million dollars in this year even if I recite "I want a million dollars "1000 times everyday lol .

Thanks. 

A mechanism would be a separate discernible thing. There isn’t one. Reality is very literally & undefinably pure magic, there is no need for any mechanism. 

Try out framing doubt up differently. Instead of doubt being things you have, consider doubt as felt, as the emotion doubt. Allow & receive the guidance, with respect to the thoughts.

Earning a million dollars is indeed impossible. Value & worth would have to be real & discernible. Whose opinion on wether the million bucks was earned or not would we listened to? A million bucks can be received though. That also happens all the time. Look at it this way… look around right now, at reality. What’s appearing as this, is what’s being doubted as to being able to appear as a million bucks. This is unconditional. 

Knowing really is a facade and only gets in the way. It’s like a rumor that someone started a while back that really seems to have spiraled. You don’t actually know that it’s not possible. Imo, with respect to inner monologue & alignment, it’s better to think / say ‘I presently believe it’s not possible’. Same for knowing how the world (reality) works. It’s quite paradoxical in that the more that’s believed to be known (separate; known & knower), the more reality (not two) is overlooked.