Just contemplate on this

Forza21

Today it hit me. 
Your mind is always on the imaginery path to only have positive experiences.  Always in the future. Always with big „no” to here and now.

The heart, however, wants to experience everything exactly as it is. Also the pain. The grief. The hurt. The sadness. The anger. Finding silence beauty in all of it. Everything in the universe wants to be exactly as it is. Everything wants to be accepted exactly as it is. 

Stop resisting your emotions. Feel everything. 

This is unconditional love.

I know @Phil talks about it over and over, but when it finally lands it really feels diffrent. So i wanted to share.

Edited by Forza21

14 hours ago, Forza21 said:

Today it hit me. 
Your mind is always on the imaginery path to only have positive experiences.  Always in the future. Always with big „no” to here and now.

The heart, however, wants to experience everything exactly as it is. Also the pain. The grief. The hurt. The sadness. The anger. Finding silence beauty in all of it. Everything in the universe wants to be exactly as it is. Everything wants to be accepted exactly as it is. 

Stop resisting your emotions. Feel everything. 

This is unconditional love.

I know @Phil talks about it over and over, but when it finally lands it really feels diffrent. So i wanted to share.

The social mind imagines beyond what each personal brain navigates from where one was to is left alive now, or not anymore.  I have contemplated the whole process of evolving here as specifically as life appears ancestrally and performs socially.

Realities don't seek balance, societies demand more than evolving supports in natural evolving.  Personal responsibility to understand all there ever was to staying alive now coexisting in series parallel time ancestrally positioned here.

Compounding simplicity happens.

Intellectual realities are organized and orchestrated to fruition by combined choices from multiple generations.  Natural balancing occurs between extreme results canceling each other out.  The predator prey, opposites polarities  attract, same polarities never combine. Really think about it Electricity is flows in unseen currents, light travels in color bandwidths unseen until refracted/reflected.

Light is same polarities pushing objects apart, electricity are the magnetic currents pulling things together.

A star is same polarity as planetary cores, the surface of planets are magnetic opposites.  Science suggests the Earth is either a solid core or hollow core.  Magnetic poles have to hav substance being magnetized,  but when magnetized objects are in perpetual multiple movements  like spinning, orbiting, revolving, spiraling, expanding , contracting in form and sizes combined molecular content universally here, something absolutely amazing exists.

It is what it is to be part of the here after life is eternally changing total sum of individual parts universally present in their relative cycle of time occupying space now.

Evolving when specifically one of a kind displacements changing total sum present until what did doesn't again. I navigate eternity with my brain, I am forced to compromise with people never accepting life actually with my programmed after birth social mind.

I discovered serenity, nobody wants it. Promises made, choices kept generation after generation.Realities are invented between cradle to grave life exists conceived to extinction of ancestral lineages changing population here in plain sight.

Peace can only be delivered by each individual ancestor being honest about evolving here in plain sight. Again choices made and promises historically kept developed "It is what it is here now.".

So I have contemplated everything imagined possible throughout history and discovered the one thing that never was possible and every intellectual mind won't accept it.

Edited by solereproduction

Yes 🙂

The Heart is your Center.

If you remove the H from the word Earth and place it in the front you get Heart and the first three letters of the word 'Earth' are Ear...

So the Key to Life on Earth is to Listen to the Heart ❤️

Namaste 🙏🏼

If you immediately know the candlelight is fire, then the meal was cooked a long time ago.