A preposterous question

If perception does not really exist, if seeing does not happen, if everything is imaginary then... It should be possible for me to cure my myopia, right?

I'm sick of using glasses and lenses doesn't work for me anymore. And I'm scared of surgery, I prefer not to.

I don't see how it shouldn't be possible to heal my myopia. I'm infinitely powerful and I can do anything I imagine / create.

And yes, the "I" is not the ego or the mind, but, if curing my myopia it's a way for God to teach itself that indeed it is God, that indeed it's powerful, then it could happen in that way.

"Everything is imaginary" points to every "thing" being a thought. 

There is perception, but no perceiver. 

Perception is the same as sensation. 

Who knows? Maybe it will improve itself, if not is also fine, sensation is perfection already, thought can make it seem like there is imperfection. 

God does not teach itself that it's God. God is already God. 

Realization of God/Self is not something attained, learned, found, or even realized. It's actually a letting go.

♾️

1 hour ago, Orb said:

Also, can you use contacts or glasses? 

That's literally what I said hajah. I'm sick of glasses, and lenses are uncomfortable for me. I used to be able to use them but not anymore

1 hour ago, Orb said:

God does not teach itself that it's God. God is already God. 

God is already God. But God can be totally lost on beliefs or God can become conscious of itself. When God becomes conscious that it is Conscious, we call this 'awakening'.

This state of clarity can bring healing and psychic abilities

Edited by ConsciousDreamer666

The path of least resistance is IMMENSELY creative, surprising and indirectly direct

God is not to be tested. Neither is anyone else. Power IS non-resistance. If there's resistance to surgery because of fear, or resistance to living with a disability, the surgery might be the path of least resistance or accepting living with the disability. Or maybe not. The path or options only become apparent after resistance is dropped. 

Youtube Channel  

On 5/13/2023 at 2:37 PM, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

And yes, the "I" is not the ego or the mind, but, if curing my myopia it's a way for God to teach itself that indeed it is God, that indeed it's powerful, then it could happen in that way.

On 5/14/2023 at 9:56 AM, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

God can become conscious of itself. When God becomes conscious that it is Conscious, we call this 'awakening'.

This state of clarity can bring healing and psychic abilities

This I is ‘the ego’. (Self-outsmarting). 

States is an overlooking (conceptualizing of emotion), and therein siddhis aren’t experienced. For the ego there are ‘states’ or ‘when consciousness becomes’ (conscious of itself) which will lead the ego to an experience of siddhis, for the ego, in a future. Since this is ‘known’, this is mistakenly referred to as ‘awakening’. Siddhis miraculously occur in the absence of the belief in knowing. In the absence of all beliefs about consciousness really. ‘In’ no mind. 

On 5/13/2023 at 2:37 PM, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

If perception does not really exist, if seeing does not happen, if everything is imaginary then... It should be possible for me to cure my myopia, right?

I'm sick of using glasses and lenses doesn't work for me anymore. And I'm scared of surgery, I prefer not to.

I don't see how it shouldn't be possible to heal my myopia. I'm infinitely powerful and I can do anything I imagine / create.

Perception isn't perspective. Perception is point of view from a unique position, perspective is common time perceiving what else coexists.

Projecting possibilities doesn't accept actuality of being.

Factual covers up actual.

Incomplete is never accurate, just true to interpretation created or imagined what else did that doesn't happen naturally. Nature is the behavior of the each and everything present combined as a whole.

Being is a unit of evolving.

Intellect is induced energy from a brain navigating its environment comparing previous evolution against current evolving. Where choice is present and chosen is always how one arrived to current status/situation as an individual, genetic family, current state of mind collectively living.

Existing is an amazing situation to be present where constant changes never leaves anything the same total sum again.  Evolving, permanent second chances, until evolving stops for the individuals present as specifically here as ancestrally timed apart now.  Natural Universal Order to series parallel time occupying space here.

Serenity in being part in one eternity balancing between extremes canceling each other out.  Imagine a species that fools itself within its own population each generation because a few want more than naturally takes place here each generation. 

How do the few get away with so much confusion for so much history made ancestrally here? 

Myopia is short sightedness and I read you wanting immediate results to something that has been evolving for a long time.

Here is my friendly suggestion, and it is only a perspective of looking at life from one's time being an active role in living here now.  Consider time an immovable object and your body is perpetually changing now.

Whatever you do, cannot be undone.  Your body sees without looking as hearing, smelling, touching and being touched physically and emotionally also give insight to being part of the whole.

Patience, Life evolves, realities are planned social outcomes and they don't always work out the same way. Great expectations lead to bitter disappointments.

Edited by solereproduction
add context to clarify life's specificity to evolving forward now.