Thinkers of thoughts

Blessed2

I was just having a walk and experiencing a lot of worry, about that I don't seem to find a way to make life work, have a job, make money etc.

Then for some reason I remembered Phil always points out when you say something about what other people think etc, that there is no thoughts of others.

... And there really is no "thoughts of others" in direct experience!

And it's really cool! Letting go the thought that there is thoughts of others... There is a huge instantaneous relief felt. And a return to magical here-now. It's a huge shift. Almost like from time to eternity! From imprisonment to freedom!

How is it such a big relief?! How does it bring you so swiftly to here-now magical eternity? 😂

A lot of the worry about needing a job and money and having to make life work just washes away! How is "thoughts of others" connected to that? 🤔

How is "thoughts of others" such a prison?

There must be an effortless way.

2 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

How is it such a big relief?

where becomes magical in all that matters about specificity to living in your own skin.

Freedom is an illusion with two contradictory sides. Freedom from specificity of evolving forward now, or the freedom to believe life isn't self contained to your own time genetically here.

Individual brain vs collective mind.  adopting ideologies or adapting to space mutually timed apart now.  Very different interpretations and methods needed to sustain reasonable doubt the other is just a fantasy come true.

This is the answer to your last question.

When a misunderstanding is dispelled, so is the discord. 

An ‘understanding’ does not occur.

The assumption there is ‘understanding’, and the attributing the Good Feeling to ‘understanding’, is ‘the ego’; a hindsight thought.

A thought of claiming, or, of ownership, of separation, and nothing more. (The ‘understander’).

The Good Feeling (absence of the discord) is not ‘because of understanding’.

It’s not because of anything. 

It has no cause, no beginning, and no end. 

It’s absolutely free. 

That there are other people’s thoughts, that there are my thoughts… is a misunderstanding. 

There is no separation. There might be an apparent thought about separation. 

But that there actually isn’t, is pure magic. 

And there is no understanding of an ‘it’ which this magic can be attributed to. 

Not. Two. 

On 4/22/2023 at 4:21 PM, Blessed2 said:

How is it such a big relief?! How does it bring you so swiftly to here-now magical eternity? 😂

Think about eternity, before your birth and after your death, and think about your life how short it is. Therefore how can your life be exist without in eternity? İf we are always what we are why the life is so important? Have you ever think that? Why 1 hair is only seeing but the complete body is not seeing?

On 4/22/2023 at 4:21 PM, Blessed2 said:

A lot of the worry about needing a job and money and having to make life work just washes away! How is "thoughts of others" connected to that? 🤔

How is "thoughts of others" such a prison?

İt is not your question is actually you, so called ego. The sum of the thoughts is represent you. Such as,

İ am the body,

My mind generate thoughts,

İ am in the life,

How is thoughts of other connected to that,

How is thoughts of other such a prison,

Thought, thoughts,

These all sentences are so called thoughts. Meanwhile the word of thought is a still belief, knowledge, therefore there is no such a thing as thought.

When you realize that thoughts, which is you is completely illusion, what will be left?

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."