Beliefs Related to Productivity / Success

Orb

Hey guys, 

What are some common untrue beliefs we can pickup relating to productivity/success?

Feel free to share anything that can help.

I found personally a few: 

- Im not smart enough

- I dont like doing work

- Its pointless to do all this work, whats it leading up to?

♾️

I can't change.

I'm not good enough.

I don't have the time.

I don't have the energy.

No one believes in me.

What's the point. 

I'm lazy.

I'm worthless.

I'm too stressed out.

* Then, take each one listed and do a turn around.

Screenshot_20220312-190546_Gallery.thumb.jpg.caa9f9bedb36f5bb52c06e78c34b83b8.jpg

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.

The assumption that I HAVE to be successful or productive, (or think of myself as such) to feel ok. What I don't want is to think resistant thoughts about what I'm currently doing which I then call that "work" or "laziness". What I want is to be in the flow, be present and enjoy where I am and then what I'm doing or not doing is never an issue. 

Youtube Channel  

1 hour ago, Mandy said:

What I want is to be in the flow, be present and enjoy where I am and then what I'm doing or not doing is never an issue. 

"If you love what you do you'll never work a day in your life! "

I'm hoping I love the new job I just started this week. 🤣

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.

Belief that motivation is a finite resource you "have" and if you lack you will be forced to do things you don't really want to do (procrastinate). There is no such thing as motivation, you cannot lack motivation, you can only experience the thought of lacking motivation.

Belief that discipline is a finite resource you "have" and if you lack you will be forced to do things you don't really want to do (procrastinate). There is no such thing as discipline, you cannot lack discipline, you can only experience the thought of lacking discipline.

The assumption that some activities are "work" and some activities are "play", with "play" being identified as a category the self likes and "work" being identified as a category the self dislikes. In actuality whether you like an activity is up to you and whether society would consider it "work" or "play" is not relevant to your enjoyment of the activity.

4201 is my number

On 3/12/2022 at 5:09 PM, Orb said:

What are some common untrue beliefs we can pickup relating to productivity/success?

Maybe more of a potentially useful distinction… but it’s all in how it’s ‘held’.  Most extremely said perhaps… what if there’s no ‘work’?  

Analogously this comes to mind, and I wonder if ‘the dots connect’ on how these matters are similar….   Often, someone writes on their dreamboard ‘a relationship’, and a few details about their dream partner. Then, out there in the world and whatnot, a candidate ‘shows up’, just, right out of the woodwork… but… the excitement is interpreted as ‘anxiety’, and then it seems like there is a problem to be solved, and often there is a lightening quick unnoticed shift to self referential thoughts. It’s powerful to stop and recognize - this is excitement… this is the experience of that which I want, of what’s on my dreamboard - manifesting. 

Notice the journey is ‘right there’ - baked into joy, and not the other way around. ☺️

With ‘self’ referential thoughts, there is always the matter of the end being the justification of the means, of the ‘doing’, or vice versa. Always convoluted with thoughts of comparison, past, future, and ‘self’. 

But inspiration is being, or simply, in spirit, the true nature. Perhaps - ‘getting’, vs excitement, inspiration, and the thrill of conscious creating, of seeing it unfolding, now

Production without a producer, is a beautiful expression & delightful experience of the love you are.