conscious creation beyond the usual

Usually when people talk of conscious creation, LoA, it's about attracting stuff like money, relationships, house, cars, travels, nature, etc.

But what then?

World peace, everyone woke, galactic society, eternal life, literally unlimited angelic existence as spiritual being.

But what then?

I feel this is turning into expession rant.

Honestly, if you really visualize limitless creation, it just becomes boring.

I don't think reality is in truth like a video game of creating things and stuff. That's not it. I can feel it.

Honestly the whole LoA thing is making me feel almost nauseous. Ew. Does not resonate at all. I hope no-one is going to mention anything about contrast, prefrence etc. in this thread.

It's not about creating things and stuff.

I can feel it's about peace.

But how is that sort of peace possible? Peace & happiness that is not from anything. It seems impossible. But it has to be "it". That's what I really want.

Maybe conscious creation isn't like a source of peace and happiness, but the other way around. Conscious creation is like an extension or continuation of peace and happiness. That I can live with. No need to consciously create, just have some fun with it if you feel like it.

I don't like the idea that conscious creation is the "point" of reality. I like that peace is the point and the ground, and conscious creation is like a side hustle.

Feeling first.

There must be an effortless way.

1 hour ago, Blessed2 said:

Yes. It's not about the end result, not about the material, there is no end result, it's loving the creating process, which is putting feeling first and all there ever is anyway. It's peace and it's joy and it's passion and enthusiasm and all of that, have your cake and eat it too. 

Youtube Channel  

Just now, Blessed2 said:

These are not Feeling First. These are "the cake" and creating process first.

Thought says either it's joy/passion or it's peace, one much be right, one must be wrong. Neither is right or wrong. There is no "either/or". That's having your cake and eating it to.  Your post seems like an attempt at asserting that peace is better than, higher than, something else. Apparent non action is not higher than apparent action, because of the apparent part. Peace may be your preference now. 

Youtube Channel  

1 hour ago, Blessed2 said:

Feeling first is feeling first.

Feeling as synonymous with consciousness. Two ‘aspects’ one can’t get rid of. Intrinsic. Inherent. 

Consciousness appears as the thought ‘I’ll feel better when’. 

There’s no ‘unconsciousness’ or ‘unconscious creating’, there is the overlooking of the implication & belief of the thought ‘I’ll feel better when’. Essentially the blief in a future & that feeling could be in it. (Non-specific to anyone.)  

14 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

Usually when people talk of conscious creation, LoA, it's about attracting stuff like money, relationships, house, cars, travels, nature, etc.

That’s all great but I’d start with visualizing small less significant things. It’s really about the thrill of discovering the ‘magic’ of reality/self & the perfection / synchronicity of the ‘situation’, or, of ‘experience’. That the universe so to speak is consciousness, and only consciousness is conscious, and does indeed have a creative, playful, innocent & carefree nature. (Also suggestions for no one specific). 

But what then?

World peace, everyone woke, galactic society, eternal life, literally unlimited angelic existence as spiritual being.

Peace is synonymous with feeling. Peace is already What Is. Peace is always the absolute actuality. 

Wakefulness isn’t a property of anyone or everyone, in the same way only consciousness is conscious. People don’t ‘wake up’. That would be consciousness deceiving consciousness, or, self-deception. Peace appearing as conflict. Similarly & therein, there are no spiritual beings.  

Put another way, life purpose, or a purpose to life is an overlooking of that life is the purpose. An overlooking of Self. 

This.

Life is synonymous with peace, happiness, feeling & consciousness. Eternal life. 

But what then?

The magic / synchronicity is (as a pointing to no one of course) there is no time. No then. 

I feel this is turning into expession rant.

Honestly, if you really visualize limitless creation, it just becomes boring.

Visualizing limitless creation would mean it never actually becomes anything. 

Like if you wanted to verify appearance is infinite we’d never heard back from you. Pack a lunch! Lol. 

What’s wanted isn’t ‘somewhere else’ in ‘the world’ and you get it or it comes to you. ‘It’s’ This / now, appearing as if. 

I don't think reality is in truth like a video game of creating things and stuff. That's not it. I can feel it.

No predilection or fondness for unconscious mind games here either. Also no use of the p word here. 🙏  

Honestly the whole LoA thing is making me feel almost nauseous. Ew. Does not resonate at all. I hope no-one is going to mention anything about contrast, prefrence etc. in this thread.

Feeling is prior to the thought (interpretation). 

I can feel it's about peace.

No apparent thing (thought) can (truly) be about peace, peace is most prior, most fundamental, absolute. 

Putting feeling first’ is an enormous concession. 

But how is that sort of peace possible? Peace & happiness that is not from anything. It seems impossible. But it has to be "it". That's what I really want.

Peace, happiness, and nondual are synonymous. 

The wanting of, is the overlooking of. 

You can’t have peace, happiness or purpose.

That is  “the ignore-ance”.  The self-deception, the veiling. 

Maybe conscious creation isn't like a source of peace and happiness, but the other way around. Conscious creation is like an extension or continuation of peace and happiness. That I can live with. No need to consciously create, just have some fun with it if you feel like it.

Yes! Fun = consciously creating = fun. The nature of consciousness is what “fun” is. 

But you can’t find it, and therein you can’t have it. 

I don't like the idea that conscious creation is the "point" of reality.

Indeed. That would be purpose / ignore-ance. Confusion, tension, stress, dis-ease, conflict, etc. ♥️👎 

I like that peace is the point and the ground, and conscious creation is like a side hustle.

Feeling first.

Peace / feeling is first. Eternal. Unconditional. Infinite. Absolute. 

…being. 

The illusion of boring is only possible, can only be, for the materialist of the materialist’s paradigm.