Disturbing thoughts - maybe solipsistic?

I experience some disturbing thoughts that makes me feel a bit depressed.

That “life” or experience is a simulation, and that i am a the only “real” character like in The Sims game, where everyone else is there for me in a way. 

Thankfully i forget sometimes but they can put otherwise beautiful moments a bit down. 

how do i deal with that? Any advice?

I had to google solipsism again to be sure, but no i don't want to preach, or share.. 

It doesn't feel good basicly, its not "enrichening" for anything. Just another thought to let go of. 

I think i was just hoping for some contradictory thought since i am not the first to ask that question, but nevermind. Its not worth spending time on 🙂 

12 hours ago, WhiteOwl said:

I think i was just hoping for some contradictory thought

You don’t experience disturbing thoughts that make you feel depressed.

‘Disturbing thoughts’ is a (judgmental) thought about thoughts. 

You’re unconditional so judgmental thoughts feel conditional (limiting, off). 

Hope is contradictory to your true nature and that you’re perfectly fine already. 

None of the characters in The Sims are real. 

There are no characters in The Sims, just a screen being pixels. 

Therein Sims don’t experience disturbing thoughts which make Sims feel depressed. 

You’re not thankful for forgetting & therein there’s no beautiful moments. 

You’re already experiencing what you say you’re hoping for. 

2 hours ago, Mandy said:

@WhiteOwl Any experience with "spirit guides"? 

I think i experience guidance in my life. Things going wrong when i am about to do something that is not aligned, giving me the chance to decide once more. Also i am guided a lot by numbers. I have a certain number showing up all the time when i am feeling aligned, and it always appears around manifestations. Also different numbers for when i am not aligned, again helping me to pay more attention.

Did you mean something like that, or what are you thinking?

2 hours ago, Phil said:

You don’t experience disturbing thoughts that make you feel depressed.

‘Disturbing thoughts’ is a (judgmental) thought about thoughts. 

You’re unconditional so judgmental thoughts feel conditional (limiting, off). 

Hope is contradictory to your true nature and that you’re perfectly fine already. 

None of the characters in The Sims are real. 

There are no characters in The Sims, just a screen being pixels. 

Therein Sims don’t experience disturbing thoughts which make Sims feel depressed. 

You’re not thankful for forgetting & therein there’s no beautiful moments. 

You’re already experiencing what you say you’re hoping for. 

Thank you.. 🙏 

27 minutes ago, WhiteOwl said:

I think i experience guidance in my life. Things going wrong when i am about to do something that is not aligned, giving me the chance to decide once more. Also i am guided a lot by numbers. I have a certain number showing up all the time when i am feeling aligned, and it always appears around manifestations. Also different numbers for when i am not aligned, again helping me to pay more attention.

Did you mean something like that, or what are you thinking?

Yes but I meant more like encountering or sensing what seems to be non physical entities mixed in with the guidance. Stuff like names appearing in dreams, spirits appearing in some manner cemeteries and leading you to things, etc. 

Youtube Channel  

12 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Yes but I meant more like encountering or sensing what seems to be non physical entities mixed in with the guidance. Stuff like names appearing in dreams, spirits appearing in some manner cemeteries and leading you to things, etc. 

No but it sounds very interesting. I am intrigued?? 

3 hours ago, Mandy said:

@WhiteOwl Talk about having your cake and eating it too AND not getting fat. You're interpreting this no separation thing as "there's no cake, there's never going to be cake, and there's never been cake." 

giphy.gif

I see that. Thanks for pointing it out. I rather have my cake and eat it 🙂 What about spirits appearing? Why did you mention it