a mystery crystal

My girlfriend bought me this as a gift. She forgot what it was called and when we tried to find it from the online shop, there was no such stone listed. So it might remain a mystery forever. It might not even have an actual crystal structure.

I feels weird when I look at it. Like my eyes cannot register completely what they're looking at.

I've been giving Reiki for it, and it's quite interesting. Like it just keeps sucking crazy amounts if it inside, like a sponge. It feels quite nice. Almost as if it was so eagerly sucking it out of my palms that the flow noticeably increases. I have been giving it Reiki for a couple of times already and still there hasn't been that feeling of "enough, now it's full." 

Anything come to mind? 😁

20230405_123708.thumb.jpg.2611dc23dfc0904c5f5a87765fe1af33.jpg

There must be an effortless way.

"Petrified wood is not wood that has literally turned into stone, as the name suggests. No organic matter can morph into stone. Rather, petrified wood is formed when a dead tree is buried under sediment. Water that holds fine particles carries the organic matter away, and replaces it with minerals. This process is called quartz pseudomorphosis. Only the external stucture and form of the tree is preserved. Because the process is very slow, sometimes even the year rings and wormholes are preserved."

Woah that's really cool.

Right before I got that stone, I had spent a few days paying attention to something similar. Like ACIM forgiveness. Slowly replacing egoic perception with Holy Spirit. Looking past the transient world of beginnings and endings into the eternal. Looking past the separate localized body-personality into the enlightened one etc. And when she gave me that stone, I thought "I've been thinking all this stuff so this must hold equivalent vibration." Maybe it does! 😂

What comes to the Reiki, maybe giving is recieving. Is there really giving and recieving when there is not two?

Last night I read ACIM and this caught my eye:

God has given you a place in His Mind that is yours forever. ²Yet you can keep it only by giving it, as it was given you. ³Could you be alone there, when it was given you because God did not will to be alone? ⁴God’s Mind cannot be lessened. ⁵It can only be increased, for everything He creates has the function of creating. ⁶Love does not limit, and what it creates is not limited. ⁷To give without limit is God’s Will for you, because only this can bring you the joy that is His and that He wills to share with you. ⁸Your love is as boundless as His because it is His. (ACIM, T-11.I.6:1-8)

Especially the "to give without limit" felt funny. Felt aligned.

Some questions arose, and I wrote them down, directed for Jesus/HS:

What does "giving" mean, and what / how could I give? Can I have an easy way to give, without hassle and effort?

It felt too big to just jump in some charity organization or something.

And now I have what seems to be a never-ending sponge for Reiki! 🤔

Don't consider what you're gonna give back, when you're feeling love, you're giving love. That's why when we're really giving we don't worry about getting back, we can't do the two things at once, yet when we're feeling love we are getting it as much as giving it. There's no self sacrifice in it. Just no self. 

Youtube Channel  

8 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Don't consider what you're gonna give back, when you're feeling love, you're giving love. That's why when we're really giving we don't worry about getting back, we can't do the two things at once, yet when we're feeling love we are getting it as much as giving it. There's no self sacrifice in it. Just no self. 

🤔🤔