The Magic of Pranayama

I open this topic to share my discoveries of the techniques I learned some months ago and after some time of hard work it's starting to give incredible results. I still don't know much, so I will be updating this topic from once in a while. 

First of all, here are 'two' things I´ve discovered when watching the breath:

1. There is a way to breath that if you are absolutely still and 'die' into the breath (all your attention intensity focus on it), there is a massive, (and I say massive to the point of pure blissfulness all over you) surge on energy. This is achieved and maintained by breathing 'with your whole body'. If breathing starts going through all your cells of your body, there is a sense of ecstatic unity with everything around you. 

2. There is also a way of breathing that as in the 1. point, it must be done slowly. But in this sense, it's like the Prana its lighter, almost like you are not breathing at all. You are breathing but you are doing it very very lightly, so there shouldn't be a sound of the air going through your nostrils. If you combine this (slow + light breath) you can get into a state of Timelessness with the objects around you. As in the 1. point, there is massive but in this case subtle intense energy. There is absolute stillness around the room, and the same time everything will feel intense and 'active'. In this type of Pranayama, it is common to hear the 'cracking' sounds of the wood or roof of your house. Sounds that before you never seem to 'hear' when being home, now the whole room has a 'life' on its own. It's 'alive'. 

...to be continued 😇

Edited by ConsciousDreamer666

"Even if realization hasn't happened, You can Be Enlightened on an energy level"

Sadhguru said this recently on one interview. Based on my personal experience, I think he is right. 

When I do a certain breathing 'trick' I´ve learned, I can raise all the focus of my energies at the level of the head-eyes. 

When this happens, there is absolute intensity of perception. With 'intensity' I mean that the illusion of time stops in the ego mind. Reality suddenly feel intense. No need for a thought. Rocketship of Perception. What the hell is this!

I actually need to stop at some point, because I can not handle how intense and irresistible pleasurable this 'state' is. 

The feeling of 'time' gets dissolved in Now, and suddenly you realize, that Reality 'happens' at a certain pace. 99.9% of humans we move at such a pace that our Prana is very far away from being 'at match' with the Prana of Reality.

When you slow down the breath in such a way such as this, suddenly You and Reality become One because the Prana that you are holding its the same as the Prana of 'apparent physical reality'.

And you realise, woah, 'physical reality' moves at a really slower pace than I thought.

A motorcicle acceleration sound, can last like a lifetime. An orgasm of Intensity, inexplicable pleasure and Bliss explodes nowhere. 

To be continued.

🙏

Edited by ConsciousDreamer666

I read your posts and my instinctive brain empathizes with another instinctive brain practicing intellectual  asphyxiation,  lowering your blood's oxygen levels to hallucinations of existing beyond your time evolving forward now instead of being involved with erotic asphyxiation habits. 

Bet you call it astral projection.

Edited by solereproduction
correct spelling

On 4/4/2023 at 6:23 PM, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

I open this topic to share my discoveries of the techniques I learned some months ago and after some time of hard work it's starting to give incredible results. I still don't know much, so I will be updating this topic from once in a while. 

First of all, here are 'two' things I´ve discovered when watching the breath:

1. There is a way to breath that if you are absolutely still and 'die' into the breath (all your attention intensity focus on it), there is a massive, (and I say massive to the point of pure blissfulness all over you) surge on energy. This is achieved and maintained by breathing 'with your whole body'. If breathing starts going through all your cells of your body, there is a sense of ecstatic unity with everything around you. 

2. There is also a way of breathing that as in the 1. point, it must be done slowly. But in this sense, it's like the Prana its lighter, almost like you are not breathing at all. You are breathing but you are doing it very very lightly, so there shouldn't be a sound of the air going through your nostrils. If you combine this (slow + light breath) you can get into a state of Timelessness with the objects around you. As in the 1. point, there is massive but in this case subtle intense energy. There is absolute stillness around the room, and the same time everything will feel intense and 'active'. In this type of Pranayama, it is common to hear the 'cracking' sounds of the wood or roof of your house. Sounds that before you never seem to 'hear' when being home, now the whole room has a 'life' on its own. It's 'alive'. 

...to be continued 😇

@solereproduction

The creator of this thread is sharing from direct experience. 

13 hours ago, solereproduction said:

I read your posts and my instinctive brain empathizes with another instinctive brain practicing intellectual  asphyxiation,  lowering your blood's oxygen levels to hallucinations of existing beyond your time evolving forward now instead of being involved with erotic asphyxiation habits. 

This is a sharing of apathetic conceptualization & mockery, which arises of projection of emotional suppression. Please utilize a journal like any member for emptying. 

13 hours ago, solereproduction said:

Man, if Hallucination feels this pleasurable, with all due respect, you take your 'Non-Erotic Reality', all for you.... I´ll keep my 'hallucination' 😄

13 minutes ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

Man, if Hallucination feels this pleasurable, with all due respect, you take your 'Non-Erotic Reality', all for you.... I´ll keep my 'hallucination' 😄

It is amazing everyone that won't accept genetics eternally separates the active reproductions present as specifically occupying space at the same time really get made as hell when anyone discusses generations of actuality of being eternally separated now.

I explained how it happens, not telling you to quit, but what occurs when you won't.  No honest deed goes unpunished in worlds governed by reasonable doubt..

Edited by solereproduction

1 hour ago, Phil said:

@solereproduction

The creator of this thread is sharing from direct experience. 

This is a sharing of apathetic conceptualization & mockery, which arises of projection of emotional suppression. Please utilize a journal like any member for emptying. 

General Q&A, Practices, Tools, Models, Maps, Trips, Traps, Insights. <guidelines for this forum.  Journals are in another forum. 

@solereproduction

The guidelines of the forum as a whole, obviously. 

2 hours ago, solereproduction said:

It is amazing everyone that won't accept genetics eternally separates the active reproductions present as specifically occupying space at the same time really get made as hell when anyone discusses generations of actuality of being eternally separated now.

I explained how it happens, not telling you to quit, but what occurs when you won't.  No honest deed goes unpunished in worlds governed by reasonable doubt..

What ‘everyone won’t accept’, and ‘everyone getting mad’ are denial & projection. There is an Emptying section for this. That is in part what this forum is for. 

This forum is not a place for regurgitating the same conceptualizations over & over and accusing, blaming & projecting. 

1 hour ago, solereproduction said:

General Q&A, Practices, Tools, Models, Maps, Trips, Traps, Insights. <guidelines for this forum.  Journals are in another forum. 

It's not intended to be a journal though.

Pranayama and certain similar practices I´m doing on a daily manner are an important tool on 'The Path' of mine so I think this is the correct sub. 

I CAN´T STAND THE NOW 

'Today' it happened again. I get the breathing to such a point there it seems No Time Is Passing By, at all.

There are no seconds ticking, there are no 'moments' but just the unfolding of the illusion that they were.

A sound of a child crying outside happens. And I feel sorry for the kid but in the other hand I´m just been filled with such Love that I can't feel but otherwise that that child crying its beautiful and perfect.

And I have to stop, move my body...reject it! It's too damn good. I can't handle it. I wonder how many times I will have to see this in order to be able to fully stomach such Love and Truth. Holy shit what is this. 

Holding an indescribable empty light

How is possible that holding your breath and locking 3 locks (Bandhas) only lasts mere seconds but the pleasure, infinite release, and pure emptiness-light its so big? Nobody knows. I don't know and I don't understand what are Bandhas (holding the Air, or holding the absence of Breath), but it truly is spectacular.

2 hours ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

I am not breathing molecules of air, I am Breathing LOVE

Nothing more to say.

İ just want to give you advice, %99 in being love is very difficult before the enlightenment. However, if you are in that %1 do not take consideration this message. But if you are not, being in love is comes from when you realize what you really are. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

47 minutes ago, James123 said:

İ just want to give you advice, %99 in being love is very difficult before the enlightenment. However, if you are in that %1 do not take consideration this message. But if you are not, being in love is comes from when you realize what you really are. 

mmm, not sure I understand your message @James123 Can you explain more?

37 minutes ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

mmm, not sure I understand your message @James123 Can you explain more?

İn %99 cases; being love is very difficult before the enlightenment. However, if you are in that %1 cases; do not take consideration this message. But if you are in 99% cases; don't forget that being in love comes after the realization/enlightenment. 

Enlightenment is a realization of what You really are 

3 minutes ago, James123 said:

İn %99 cases; being love is very difficult before the enlightenment. However, if you are in that %1 cases; do not take consideration this message. But if you are in 99% cases; don't forget that being in love comes after the realization/enlightenment. 

Enlightenment is a realization of what You really are 

Oh ok. I get it.

Yeah for sure today it was only for one minute at most. 

What I am really am? Nothing?

10 minutes ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

Oh ok. I get it.

Yeah for sure today it was only for one minute at most. 

What I am really am? Nothing?

İf i say you are nothing it is not correct, because word of "nothing" is still something. İmagine before your so called birth that's what you really are. İt is now too, just attachment with thinking creates reality. Now is the source, before so called birth. Big bang never took place.

Big bang =Knowing=Thinking.