The Magic of Pranayama

So, today I experienced a very intense feeling, to the point of wanting to die of such a Love and Bliss inside my head.

I slowed down the breath in such a way that I was 'following it' with full attention, while this happened, a motorcycle sound from the street came up.

I followed this sound with the awareness in my breath, in a such way that it seemed like it was Pure Love between Me and That Sound. No feeling of 'time' passing by whatsoever.

It keeps happening that in certain moments sounds are experienced as Pure Orgasms Inside My Head. This breathing technique seem so simple but at the same time its complex. Its 'only' slowing the breathing through each nostril but, its like the TIME completely stops happening.

When there is full attention in the breathing AND there is a very slow breathing, it's like all of your awareness "goes through" the breathing, maybe collapsing the feeling of time of the mind. Making it so that there is this instantaneous intelligence that recognises that the sounds that are happening around you are... Here? (I mean time).

To be continued. This is fucking insane. 

Edited by ConsciousDreamer666