On 10/23/2023 at 2:20 PM, Orb said:

This one is gooooooooooood!

The part where he says the self is a process of constant becoming precisely because it will never actually become a solid "thing" was like woah dude chill... 🔥

This is great. Helpful for me was when he said that hearing the thoughts of the lady next to him wouldn't be a problem like his own thoughts would be -- it's not the thoughts but the IDENTIFYING with them that's the problem.

EDIT: This reminds me of a practice I once generated for myself. For everything that happens (inside or outside) I say "It happens by itself."

Edited by Steve
added thought

10 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

This was great

When I watched this video earlier today, something clicked for a second.

He somehow made it sound so simple. And maybe it is simple.

Like how the self or the ego, the doer, the thinker, the feeler, is like those parasites that take on the insect's brain and tells it what to do, where to go etc.

The self-parasite is like that, and it's way of imprisoning you is to make you believe it is you. As if you were the one drinking or using substances. But it's really the self, the ego.

Something just clicked, and it was like something else, something far better took hold on me. And that's exactly what he describes in the video. Like The Holy spirit in ACIM. I saw how that infinite source of wisdom could heal literally anything, how I could just let it to be the driver.

Though the insight didn't last long. But it felt a bit like a small "download". Like Reiki.

I cannot be the self, because I'm percieving the self. Or the thoughts about the self. It seemed so simple and obvious.

Would have loved to discuss this in today's Zoom meeting but I guess the parasite got hold & I experience(d) the emotion insecurity.

Edited by Blessed2

There must be an effortless way.

On 10/30/2023 at 3:24 AM, Blessed2 said:

https://www.zenbitchslap.com/events

I wonder if these Zoom meetings are free. Seems like it, there is no any pricing mentioned. 🤔

Yes, they are free. I've been listening to him for years. I never did a zoom, but I know he takes donations only, if one wants to donate to him, as it's not required. 

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.