Lost Faith in Humanity

Orb

I think we're doomed at this point. 

The conditioning has been gaining momentum for centuries and now everyone's crazy. 

I cannot thrive or feel happy knowing that people are being murdered overseas, that people's entire families are slaughtered, that people are dying and rotting away with no food. 

I am also not satisfied with all the religions and spiritual "solutions" like non violence, the fantasy of everyone becoming enlightened, or finally having world peace. 

In fact, all of these movements seem to eventually turn into a corrupt system eventually. 

It seems our race is a cancer just like Agent Smith said. 

You know how difficult it is for some guy/girl in his 40s to let go of believing that there's a giant man in the sky?

Now imagine that level of conditioning in the BILLIONS. 

Jesus christ, it's like our race is one big "I'll get that work done tomorrow" that just goes on and on in procrastination. Never really healing anything, in fact adding MORE layers of conditioning.

We are desensitized, we are greedy. We hear about atrocities happening and we are numb to them. We live such privileged lives. 

I have no idea how people can be happy with their families knowing that there are people who've watched them die. 

I don't know how people can find love when there are people who lost them. 

Whatever you have now like a relationship, job, luxury, toy, game, food, etc. Can be taken away with enough force. 

With enough military power you can make anyone say uncle. 

I've listened to too many facts about this world, I really hope a meteor hits us all and ends human life. This is a fucking nightmare. We create problems and then make solutions which only add to the problems we had already. 

We have already lost, anyone can silence is or murder us. 

Stand up and tell everyone the truth and you'll be tortured, killed, exiled eventually. 

I am disgusted to be born into this race.

I hope something big hits us and a big percentage of humanity dies, maybe that'll wake us up.

Edited by Orb

♾️

The opening lines to this poem by Thich Naht Han says it all, but the rest does too. 

Please Call Me by My True Names – Thich Nhat Hanh

Don’t say that I will depart tomorrow —
even today I am still arriving.

Look deeply: every second I am arriving
to be a bud on a Spring branch,
to be a tiny bird, with still-fragile wings,
learning to sing in my new nest,
to be a caterpillar in the heart of a flower,
to be a jewel hiding itself in a stone.

I still arrive, in order to laugh and to cry,
to fear and to hope.

The rhythm of my heart is the birth and death
of all that is alive.

I am the mayfly metamorphosing
on the surface of the river.
And I am the bird
that swoops down to swallow the mayfly.

I am the frog swimming happily
in the clear water of a pond.
And I am the grass-snake
that silently feeds itself on the frog.

I am the child in Uganda, all skin and bones,
my legs as thin as bamboo sticks.
And I am the arms merchant,
selling deadly weapons to Uganda.

I am the twelve-year-old girl,
refugee on a small boat,
who throws herself into the ocean
after being raped by a sea pirate.
And I am the pirate,
my heart not yet capable
of seeing and loving.

I am a member of the politburo,
with plenty of power in my hands.
And I am the man who has to pay
his “debt of blood” to my people
dying slowly in a forced-labor camp.

My joy is like Spring, so warm
it makes flowers bloom all over the Earth.
My pain is like a river of tears,
so vast it fills the four oceans.

Please call me by my true names,
so I can hear all my cries and my laughter at once,
so I can see that my joy and pain are one.

Please call me by my true names,
so I can wake up,
and so the door of my heart
can be left open,
the door of compassion.

Youtube Channel  

Um..........

I may have had a little too much coffee today......😂

I'm a bit embarrassed for my caffeine crash induced freak out but I'm willing to continue the thread if any golden nuggets come out of it.

Edited by Orb

♾️

@Orb Is it possible to feel with another, or do we only feel as ourselves?

Is it possibly to fully feel and to also suffer? 

Does pain necessarily mean suffering? Have you ever hurt yourself in the vortex and out of the vortex? 

When we have sympathy for another, doesn't it trigger our own memories of pain and resistance? 

Would you want someone to look at you and have sympathy, the be like "that sucks" or to suffer when they think of you?

Is it possible to fully look at a situation and see know the well being that is prior to the appearance? 

Would you want someone to do that or would you rather have the sympathy? 

Youtube Channel  

2 hours ago, Orb said:

What about the potential WW3 brewing? 🤔  being a human during this lifetime is a real gamble. I hope one day everyone is okay and not being victims of atrocities.

It’s still the same. Ignorance. For there to be experience or creation, infinite being must be it. The ‘price’ or ‘sacrifice’ is forgetting its own infinitude & true unconditional eternal nature. Infinite means no finite, nothing else, no other thing to have, know or understand, which leads to holy wars over beliefs & wars over having stuff. I like to use the term ignore-ance, because it points to the ignoring of ‘feeling’ / the intrinsic guidance of infinite being. Nothing could be more obvious in terms of harming each other, but the guidance is so often suppressed & overlooked.

(Imo) faith & hope are overlooking the guidance. 

9 hours ago, Orb said:

@Reborn I agree, but what about things out of your control. Like a missile can hit your town. Or soldiers can take over your neighborhood, regardless of how you view reality. But maybe youll be in a favorable position due to your positive outlook who knows.

Yeah, basically. The way you'd view those unfavourable realities, would determine the way you cope with them.

How do you think soldiers on the frontline of Ukraine are surviving every day. They had to develop optimistic view of reality, they were forced to

10 hours ago, Reborn said:

You can always choose to see the glass half empty, or half full. It's up to you.

what about half full and helf empty ? Even when things turn south..

I always thought the this or that factor is a bit tiny.. Maybe glass half empty or full it's also like yin and yang about life.

On 3/17/2023 at 5:20 PM, Reborn said:

You can always choose to see the glass half empty, or half full. It's up to you.

Comparing a half a glass as neither empty or full with a reproduction being a half life replacement for the two parents conceiving it.  Is it a full male or full female? It is a half life until becoming a parent of another generation after its arrival.

Same as its two parents were.  This intellectual analogy  of either oris nothing more than another chicken and egg exercise of misdirection from how evolving works in real timing of ancestries never same total sum twice when existing conceived to decomposed occupying space when genetically been timed or being timed apart now. 

Total sum past ends here, now forward is never same details again as contracting results add new details like never came before.

Perpetual changes, shows there is such a thing as natural perpetual motion.  Evolving is the result per cycle present.

I like understanding the universe's natural limitations to existing as one of a kind because I don't get lost in a social consensus making everyone mind possibilities without a center of gravity when being played by others debating two sided issues arguing 6 degrees of separation.

image.png.5b823a2de1a53c6a52fc69379f186cf0.png

Edited by solereproduction
adding information to clarify more than just a single talking point.

2 hours ago, Mandy said:

Can you please explain what the model is illustrating? 

7 degrees of separating ancestors from their specific ancestry.  vertical is mom and dad doesn't matter which way you picktop down or bottom up. The 4 horizontal corners are grandparents of this 3 generation chart that separates all 7 lifetimes 24/7.  

2nd. It is also geographical positioning chart for geometrically alive living in series parallel displacement specific to genetic results.

3rd. 3 axses with 6 polar constants for inorganic universal position of this planet.  Vertical Polaris, North, Southern Cross South, dawn east, dusk west, daylight facing core of the solar system, night facing away from core of solar system to rest of the universe balancing same way this solar system is.  I learned how to see perpeptual motion in its natural function.

Those three axses are vertical gaseous, horizonal is liguid and mineral characteristics of the molecular characteristic chemical chart to what gives forms universally present shape, results, perpetual balancing mechanics of life evolving in plain sight.

See, that model is just a cube with the 8 corners inverted to the core.  That model has 72 possibilities in it. Simple compounding rule of 72. Looking in from any of the 6 points is 12 separate alignments to 8 cornered triangulation of open ended speculation with each lifetime mutually evolving as 8 billion biologically here being physically eternally separated in plain sight.

It is my primary way of measuring kinetic evolving never duplicating total sum results adpting as occupying space here.  I figured out a way to get my intellect to keep pace with my brain navigating as one of a kind limited to spontaneously evolving since conceived simultaneously here until decomposed.

It is how I measure "self evident results".  I use it to stop corruption historically misleading my entire ancestry and myself for 32 of my 71 years of being alive.  I understand how to correct reasonable doubt worked against everyone alive by their own chain of command social reality.  All done through lines of communicating brain to brain while living simultaneosuly here since each was conceived to replace their previous 4 generation gaps.

The equally created naturally spontaneously here.  Solved the mystery.

Edited by solereproduction
add context to clarify life's specificity to evolving forward now.