About contrast and prefrence

Blessed2

So from watching and reading a bunch of stuff from Abraham Hicks and Phil, it seems that it it often mentioned that in conscious creation we encounter contrast and thus come up with prefrence as to what we desire to be, do, have, experience.

But for there to be a thing, there must be a counter-thing. Yin and Yang.

If I encounter the contrast yin and yang, and come up with a prefrence toward yang, that wouldn't that mean there is also prefrence toward yin... ?

I can't really "choose" only yang, cause yin is always, fundamentally included within yang.

So conscious creation doesn't really make sense. To create what you want you also create what you don't want.

??

There must be an effortless way.

Imagine if you were the author of a book in the flow of writing. The preference (or knowing) arises for what the character does/has/appears as, says, without making too much of either or questions. If you're creating writer's block, you're putting much more effort into staying in doubt than you are moving on up from that emotion. 

Youtube Channel  

Contrast; water or soda?

Preference: water.

Focus is upon the thought, water. 

Unfolding experience: water. 

Contrast; water or soda?

Preference: soda. 

Focus is upon the thought, soda. 

Unfolding experience: soda. 

No actual separate things, no chooser, no drinker of. 

One appears as two. 

Thoughts.

Perception. 

Sensation.

Awareness of thoughts, perception & sensation. Awareness is being thoughts, perception & sensation. 

What’s really happening?

Nothing. 

Wanted: experience(s). 

Belief: I. 

Co-creation.

Thoughts: make thread, don’t make thread. 

Preference: make thread. 

Focus is upon: making thread.

Experience created: this thread. 

This thread was contrast which became this thread. 

Now this thread is creation.

Creator-Creating-Creation.

But how do I make this whole creation thingy easy, where I don’t even have to think about it?

https://www.actualityofbeing.com/dreamboard-1

12 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

So from watching and reading a bunch of stuff from Abraham Hicks and Phil, it seems that it it often mentioned that in conscious creation we encounter contrast and thus come up with prefrence as to what we desire to be, do, have, experience.

But for there to be a thing, there must be a counter-thing. Yin and Yang.

If I encounter the contrast yin and yang, and come up with a prefrence toward yang, that wouldn't that mean there is also prefrence toward yin... ?

I can't really "choose" only yang, cause yin is always, fundamentally included within yang.

So conscious creation doesn't really make sense. To create what you want you also create what you don't want.

??

Action and reaction being equal, then so are positives and negatives, expanding details to contracting results, combinations to erosion, conceptions to decomposition, and the largest of them all is "The whole must be equal to total sum of all its ever changing parts present.

Balancing  within evolving here one at a time. The universal connection to time inhabiting space here. conceived to decomposed one at a time.  Ancestry to ancestrally present.

Beware intellectual doubts governing each and every instinctive brain.

Past ends now, future evolves forward here in this specificity of now of exactly everything present, kinetically balancing the whole apart as it exists in perpetual motion naturally present changing total sum continuously.

Butterfly effect, Karma, Creation, evolution, co-existing as one species, in one atmosphere, same time, self evident in each brain adapting to space as alive replacement to previous 4 generation gaps here.

Contrasts within the whole each an equal part since conceived or conceptualized(Creation/created into fruition).

Periodic elements create inorganic universal positions that erode into organic life in specific contditions of this specific atmosphere DNA controls forms of life as the entire food chain of events living happens currently. Contrasts male female, predator and prey, parents and child, child might becoming 1 of 2 parents, same child could become 1 of 4 grandparents, then reach 1 of 8 great grandparents and the point of that is never does a child become reborn into another generation than the one time event of being aliv now.

Specificity of 8 billion sole children with ancestral lineages that date back to inception of their ancestral lineage never exceeding evolving here one at a time still working as always.

There isn't a mystery to evolving, but evolution theory created enough doubt to cause results to seek more than how living does occur naturally present.

Nature of the beasts. Nurturing doubt isn't a greater good when 99% of the population cannot believe their own time is equally evolving forward here.

Contrasts are all part of the ever changing total sum of events going forward.

Edited by solereproduction
add context to clarify life's specificity to evolving forward now.