Is Society Evolving or Coming to an End?

I think it's evolving, I see Fusion energy coming in the future, I see humans becoming cyborgs and our society becoming a type I civillization according to the kerdashev scale, a civillization that utilizes the energy of the entire planet in a sustainable way. I mean we are already cyborgs now and always have been, man has always relied on technology, in a way technology is like an external organ. Just imagine taking everyone's phone away, people would lose their shit. 

But there are people who think it's actually coming to an end which is fine. 

What do you think?

♾️

On 3/10/2023 at 1:41 PM, Orb said:

I think it's evolving, I see Fusion energy coming in the future, I see humans becoming cyborgs and our society becoming a type I civillization according to the kerdashev scale, a civillization that utilizes the energy of the entire planet in a sustainable way. I mean we are already cyborgs now and always have been, man has always relied on technology, in a way technology is like an external organ. Just imagine taking everyone's phone away, people would lose their shit. 

But there are people who think it's actually coming to an end which is fine. 

What do you think?

Species is coming to an end because society is evolving into what doesn't exist naturally evolving forward now.

Genetics sustains eternal separation of active reproductions occupying space here.

Human intellect created ways to ignore genetics eternally separates the last 5 generation gaps ocupying the moment specifically inhabiting space since conceived.

Realities are imploding within themselves and every ideology is blaming every other because no side learned how to sustain living as eternally balancing as displaced forward self evidently here.

Common since conceived isn't honored by any society. Relative time logistics is all that matters to "we the chosen people" prefer to wish tomorrow better than evolving has achieved currently here.

Need to know doesn't educate the specificity of genetic compounding DNA changing population one at a time in a universal constant means. Series parallel events mutually taking place in plain sight.

To create better tomorrows everyone has to agree to disagree life never exceeded the moment here. only 1% understand that. ((% follow promises of better tomorrows or they face the wrath of the failthful against anyone denying humanity is the salvation for contextual souls rather than sole replacements occupying space specifically here serving humanities.

Edited by solereproduction
adding information to clarify more than just a single talking point.

Both. For the world to Evolve the old ways must naturally come to an end. Consciousness is on a great rise, so to speak, thus old ways/systems are becoming nonsensical and no longer working as efficiently as the greater ideas re-birthing or being rediscovered within consciousness.

Consciousness - Intelligence ~

If you immediately know the candlelight is fire, then the meal was cooked a long time ago.