After graduating from uni, I now have no social life. I'm still looking for jobs while my school friends have their lives sorted out with great social lives and relationships. I also find myself no longer being able to connect with my friends after getting into spirituality, since my values have drifted so far away from theirs.

How do I meet new people? Especially people that are into spirituality?

Can I use law of attraction to manifest a social life?

That’s weird to hear honestly. My relationships have only gotten deeper and funner.

How did or do spirituality and values prevent your friendships from evolving and you from having fun and hanging out with them? 

Loa wise, it’s not something you start doing or use really, it’s more a noticing what is already the case. 

Focus more on wanted, swiftly let go of unwanted. 

Meeting new people is usually easiest with shared interests. Avenues like Meetup.com etc might be helpful. Sounds like you have friends you could connect with already as well though. 

12 hours ago, Phil said:

How did or do spirituality and values prevent your friendships from evolving and you from having fun and hanging out with them? 

Well they aren't very spiritual and a lot of their beliefs conflict with mine.

12 hours ago, Phil said:

Meeting new people is usually easiest with shared interests. Avenues like Meetup.com etc might be helpful. Sounds like you have friends you could connect with already as well though. 

Ok i'll give meetup a go.

2 minutes ago, Faith said:

That really does work best if your at the same function (like a wedding or art show) or all doing an activity, which is what "meet-up" provides. 

Just don't get why everyone is always in a rush to do things instead of having a conversation outside of events

4 hours ago, spiritual dreams said:

Well they aren't very spiritual and a lot of their beliefs conflict with mine.

Imo spirituality is synonymous with the path, or, the investigation of what is absolutely true. This inherently includes the inspection and therein dispelling of all beliefs. Relationships & friendships are made simple when there isn’t the defending of beliefs and don’t mind at all anyone believing in anything. 

4 hours ago, spiritual dreams said:

Ok i'll give meetup a go.

It seems really easy and effective. I searched something like guitar & singing and drove only 20 minutes to hang out with 6 dudes on acoustics singing harmonies. It was a lot of fun. Tons of different activities on there, and friendship wise it tends to naturally branch off from the activities. 

15 minutes ago, Faith said:

It just isn't as easy as that with a lot of ppl. It's not the conversation part necessarily, but finding someone you might have stuff in common with to have a conversation. I suppose if you hang out at a coffee shop several times a week you might find a couple. 🤷‍♀️

Lol it is all fun and games, I want to go to the beach on a rainy day and pick up attractive girls sunbathing. We can talk about stones because the beach will be filled with pebbles. No thoughts will appear and I will ask her if she wants to get stoned, hopefully she doesn't take it the wrong way lol

8 minutes ago, Faith said:

@Eternal oh, if your talking about "friends" of the opposite sex, then yeah, that may be easier. I was thinking of same sex friends. 

I used to have guy friends but they bullied me. Yeah I need to probably have some guy friends. It'l be good motivation and accountability. Maybe I should just make friends at the gym or something. 

@spiritual dreams  I've met friends who are into spirituality somewhat serendipitously, but one thing I've done was join activities that I was interested in but scared of.

For me that was Toastmasters, tantra workshops, improv classes, and psychedelic festivals.

Being scared = being challenged, it makes people more vulnerable and likely to bond.

@spiritual dreams  Good to see you too!

Also what's the thing you've sometimes dreamt about trying out but telling yourself that you're not ready or that's not you?

If there is anything like that, that could be a great invitation by the universe to move forward, new people will also come into your life as a response to that, quite often.

58 minutes ago, flowboy said:

Also what's the thing you've sometimes dreamt about trying out but telling yourself that you're not ready or that's not you?

If there is anything like that, that could be a great invitation by the universe to move forward, new people will also come into your life as a response to that, quite often.

Probably going to a music festival. I just never had the money or people to go with.