Integrity in business and marketing

I think one thing that is commonly overlooked when communicating online in writing is to be kind.  The "swoop down and strike" mentality is really toxic and I attribute it to online disinhibition effect.  It's good for drama so sites like it.  Drama attracts eyeballs.  Mutual striking at each other's shadow I guess is the only benefit of this because new order can emerge out of this conflict, a heaven can emerge out of this hell.  You're gonna grow from the experience ideally.  I'm much more conscious of what ego and shadow are now and how everyone has these.  Ego is your perspective or the perspective of a group.  Shadow are all the things ego doesn't want present or to be seen or noticed.  Jung was brilliant in noticing this duality between ego vs./and shadow.  People are sneaky in how they try to be above it all.  Notice this one and you will be forever entertained.