Question

James123

On 2/15/2023 at 2:18 PM, James123 said:

How can you explain something that you have never learned?

Experiencing things never explained completely before.  Defeat reasonable doubt protecting static ideas ancestrally forward from how evolving actually works population never stays the same again, forward from living here now.

Edited by solereproduction
correct spelling

1 hour ago, solereproduction said:

Experiencing things never explained completely before.  Defeat reasonable doubt protecting static ideas ancestrally forward from how evolving actually works population never stays the same again, forward from living here now.

How do you know this is not a static idea itself?

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

6 hours ago, James123 said:

How do you know this is not a static idea itself?

Evolving is perpetual motion movement. Context doesn't evolve once printed or vocabulary set to typecast outcomes by stereotype behavioral patterns by separate generations performing same methods of suppressing instinctive awareness nothing stays same total sum twice, adapting to the moment here.

19 hours ago, solereproduction said:

Evolving is perpetual motion movement. Context doesn't evolve once printed or vocabulary set to typecast outcomes by stereotype behavioral patterns by separate generations performing same methods of suppressing instinctive awareness nothing stays same total sum twice, adapting to the moment here.

So every moment what you say is eventually does not evolve. Always what we say and will say is primitive, always stays primitive, anything we say is primitive. 

17 hours ago, James123 said:

So every moment what you say is eventually does not evolve. Always what we say and will say is primitive, always stays primitive, anything we say is primitive. 

event horizons compounding in sequence of arrival is evolving once as past ends here and the future only developing forward now as specifically evolving currently as taking place as a whole is equal to total sum of all its ever changing total sum present.

Simple compounding results never same details again.  Eternity kinetically eternally sustaining distance between objects here now.  Perpetual motion has specific limitations for lack of nuclei to periodic table of elements sustained by atoms combined to specific characteristics as gaeous, liquid, mineral, cellular DNA changing shapes formed as universally here in this atmosphere unique to any other at the same time relative distance apart as ancestrally arriving each great great grandchild never same as any previous ancestor since inception.

Kinetic evolving vs static ideas on how evolving should have worked historically. One of us is completely accurate, 8 billion others were misled constantly by members from within their own species each generation gaps every rotation of the planet since dawn of civilization.

Or there wouldn't be 1% governing the other 99% pretending nobody knew living was self evidently evolving forward self cpontained to ancestral displacements present.

On 2/24/2023 at 2:47 PM, solereproduction said:

event horizons compounding in sequence of arrival is evolving once as past ends here and the future only developing forward now as specifically evolving currently as taking place as a whole is equal to total sum of all its ever changing total sum present.

Simple compounding results never same details again.  Eternity kinetically eternally sustaining distance between objects here now.  Perpetual motion has specific limitations for lack of nuclei to periodic table of elements sustained by atoms combined to specific characteristics as gaeous, liquid, mineral, cellular DNA changing shapes formed as universally here in this atmosphere unique to any other at the same time relative distance apart as ancestrally arriving each great great grandchild never same as any previous ancestor since inception.

Kinetic evolving vs static ideas on how evolving should have worked historically. One of us is completely accurate, 8 billion others were misled constantly by members from within their own species each generation gaps every rotation of the planet since dawn of civilization.

Or there wouldn't be 1% governing the other 99% pretending nobody knew living was self evidently evolving forward self cpontained to ancestral displacements present.

İf you know that any language or beliefs will completely mislead you, what would you say? 

2 hours ago, James123 said:

İf you know that any language or beliefs will completely mislead you, what would you say? 

Time to correct the inaccuracies for each added great great grandchild replacing their 30 lifetimes that brought about 93.75% their one of a kind DNA positions evolving  forward as genetics eternally separated all that arrived before for the sake of ending reasonable doubt that corrupts everyone here from understanding the simplicity of actuality that self is unique for the time one has sharing their point of living eternally separated now.

Any great great grandchild has the opportunity to become 1 of 2 parents or didn't, those that have then have an oportunity to become 1 of 4 grandparents or not. Then those that have get an opportunity to become 1 of 8 great grandparents, etc.

Siblings that didn't don't have their specific DNA going into next generations here already as each great great grandchild only replaces the 30 lifetimes of their 4 previous generation gaps.

Closed circuit DNA compounding or life is self evidently being eternally spearated and each brain is navigating that situation governed to ignore it or else.  Guess where mental illnesses come from like bipolar disorder, multiple personality disorders.

Best of intentions bring forth the worst conditions.

clarifying my point of view.

9 hours ago, solereproduction said:

Closed circuit DNA compounding or life is self evidently being eternally spearated and each brain is navigating that situation governed to ignore it or else.  Guess where mental illnesses come from like bipolar disorder, multiple personality disorders.

What about if you realize that now is before so called birth, nothing has never happened?

5 hours ago, James123 said:

What about if you realize that now is before so called birth, nothing has never happened?

Actuality is actuality. Factuality isn't actuality, it is interpretations historically rendered into social fruition of ancestries making believe nobody knows how actual living is kinetically self evidently evolving in plain sight.

Evolving history is DNA of reproductions never same total sum population twice occupying space here.  Factuality is translating how society controls tomorrows results only arriving next here now.

Evolving is changing total sum of life present all the time. Evolution is planned outcomes to match narratives present by intellectual  rule of law where people mind the narrative cradle to grave or else become eliminated from the narrative by any justificed means rule of law predetermined already.  

Kinetic energy is flowing, static charges are potential induced by kinetic flowing until an event creates a discharge, i.e. lightning. Static shock when charged object touches a grounding path for the potential energy to become kinetic.  

Evolving is a kinetic processing of life where ancestors change generations gaps since conceived, born, parent another generation or not.  Living doesn't exceed series/spontaneously alive since conceived to dead and decomposing is still evolving forward inverting the process of regenerating cells, they decompose. Parallel/simultaneously here is life doesn't evolve beyond mutually evolving forward as a whole currently here is total sum of all its parts.

Life cycle works added like nothing before and ends up never being duplicated again as form arrived a fertilized cell existing eternal separation now until reaching a decomposed corpse.  Humans only compare relative time alive cradle to grave so truth is relative to 1/3 the evolving process which is conceived to birth, evolving equally here, until dead and decomposed is ignored. Out of sight, out of mind.

Where intellectual evolvution theory created missing links that never happened as evolving is a closed circuit energy flow or extinction arrived as evident those never parenting became extinct of having their specific DNA part of another generation gap after their time evolving forward now.

I am sure you will not follow this and say it isn't possible. Yet Life has always evolved this way in plain sight.  I know this from personal experience being one of a kind that doesn't mind power of suggestion most believe as undeniable inconvenient truth.

My brain navigates never exceeding mutually evolving forward now.  I trust my instincts before I will ever trust humanity again.  I learned how to detect inaccurate ideologies by the vernacular of conversation.  Most other people play interpreters of body language.

5 hours ago, solereproduction said:

I am sure you will not follow this and say it isn't possible. Yet Life has always evolved this way in plain sight.  I know this from personal experience being one of a kind that doesn't mind power of suggestion most believe as undeniable inconvenient truth.

Of course not. I really like what you write. I just don't really get what is even possible meaning, even meaning? We communicate, meanwhile can't even see the words, sounds, so called knowledge passed by only so called human beings, i can't even say is tit trustable, which is still generated by humans. 

1 hour ago, James123 said:

Of course not. I really like what you write. I just don't really get what is even possible meaning, even meaning? We communicate, meanwhile can't even see the words, sounds, so called knowledge passed by only so called human beings, i can't even say is tit trustable, which is still generated by humans. 

Possible is something other than self evidently present.  Evolving is happening, correct?  So comes the questions how and why. what, where, when, which, person, place, thing was first, second, third, fourth, etc in sequaence of events bcoming everything remaining here now.

Back to the word possibilities, since on one details can answer tpotal sum results, or can there be one detail that separated everything so far.

Time. it is a stationary concept.  life evolves all the time.  Things never stay the same for the time they have existing to their relative time occupying space.

Now to the nuts and bolts of evolving in perpetual motion with specific limitations due to one universal constant.  Limited nuclei for atoms becoming combinations of molecular content regardless inorganic or organic universal positions occupying space at the same time.

series parallel evolving where time doesn't change total sum of everything never staying the same now.

Instincts navigate a body to go where ever it needs to to adapt when occupying space between womb to tomb for every ancestral positon alive spontaneously present simultaneously here.Are you seeing me connecting the dots yet?

The past evolving ends here adapting to space as displaced, only evolving forward as a whole universe never same ttoal sum again for every individual position displaced.

Simple compounding details never staying same results one at a time all the time reproductions are changing current populaiton here. There is no supernatural entities. there is plenty of speculation life could have evolved any other way but there was only one way it arrived to this point.

Honesty is the best policy.  Creating possiiblities like tomorrow when evolving never allowed anythingto exist beyond mutually evolving here has made every human believing they cannot be living as eternally separated evolving in tthe moment here.

How wil anyone find peace of mind protecting reasonable dobut?

Back to possible. Stop socially enabling everyone believing character counts has been rejecting life limited to simply mutually evolving forward now.  Simple compounding human error every reality is up to their eyeballs performing against their own species of separate ancestral lineages.

Timeless conflict in every historical recording of human nature nurtured to believe living cannot be limited to only evolving forward now. As I said before Orginal sin and final conflict are the same thing.

17 minutes ago, James123 said:

This is exactly what I am saying, how do you know that there is something or something happening? 

Universal constant, for every action comes an opposite and equal reaction from all other resultts separated by same 6 degrees of separation at the same time.

Expanding ideas come from contracting results changing total sum forward here. Point of balancing past ends here, adapting to space mutually timed apart now never same total sum again per ancestor native to this atmosphere.  Living is the actions of life shared by reproductions here.  

I cannot stop you being enchanted with ideas life isn't so physically absolute, but it always has been.

Just now, solereproduction said:

I cannot stop you being enchanted with ideas life isn't so physically absolute, but it always has been.

Physically absolute or life idea itself. Idea is chat able. How can one be attached enchanted idea? 

5 minutes ago, James123 said:

Physically absolute or life idea itself. Idea is chat able. How can one be attached enchanted idea? 

I will always side with physical absolutes. Only way evolving is what it is to be alive here now bing me fertilized cell to decomposed corpse watching eternity change everything constantly here in plain sight.

natural results requiring no miracles ot pledges of allegiance to symbolism over substance lifestyles only sustained by realities.

5 minutes ago, solereproduction said:

I will always side with physical absolutes. Only way evolving is what it is to be alive here now bing me fertilized cell to decomposed corpse watching eternity change everything constantly here in plain sight.

natural results requiring no miracles ot pledges of allegiance to symbolism over substance lifestyles only sustained by realities.

If you always side with pyshical absolute, just try to find yourself in the so called body. 

Just now, solereproduction said:

I always do. I cannot be anywhere else but where I am now evolving like eternally separated in plain sight and no one else believes it possible. Even you.

Just open the so called brain, are you there? If you loose your leg or arms are you there? I couldn't find myself, therefore it seem just a thought i am 🙂