Question

James123

14 minutes ago, James123 said:

Just open the so called brain, are you there? If you loose your leg or arms are you there? I couldn't find myself, therefore it seem just a thought i am 🙂

"...so called brain....".. what is a mind if the brain is a so called organ of the central nervous system created during changing from a fertilized cell to a body lasting cradle to grave womb to tomb now.

A person doesn't have the same heart beat again. A person takes another breathe each time after the last exhale until no  more inhailing happens.

Evolving is never being the same as before at the same time sharing the moment with all things beyond one's flesh all adapting to space in sequence of actions and reactions done in the atmosphere here.

You don't see the Buttterfly Effect in all that?  I do.

20 hours ago, solereproduction said:

"...so called brain....".. what is a mind if the brain is a so called organ of the central nervous system created during changing from a fertilized cell to a body lasting cradle to grave womb to tomb now.

A person doesn't have the same heart beat again. A person takes another breathe each time after the last exhale until no  more inhailing happens.

Evolving is never being the same as before at the same time sharing the moment with all things beyond one's flesh all adapting to space in sequence of actions and reactions done in the atmosphere here.

You don't see the Buttterfly Effect in all that?  I do.

Actually, so called body already does itself. How many moments in a day, do you actually concentrate? You are thinking while eating, walking, writing these sentences etc. when you realize this you will realize there is no need to you. You are just a thinker and the one who is being thinked. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

10 minutes ago, James123 said:

Actually, so called body already does itself. How many moments in a day, do you actually concentrate? You are thinking while eating, walking, writing these sentences etc. when you realize this you will realize there is no need to you. You are just a thinker and the one who is being thinked. 

You are re-establsihing relative time logistics again intelelctually separating the whole process evolving flows in plain sight of everything universally present as a whole.  this is the hardest thing to do once you get out of programmed existentialism of separating details that only occur one and resultts are never same again due to evolving doesn't stop, it is perpetual motion at a natural limitation level making now eternity to everythingpast ends now and the future forever changing now here. 

This is where I lose everyone performing as part of a social narrative tht living exceeds mutually evolving forward now.  

I was raised by 24/7 comparisons of anything against everything else but my brain always recognized the spontaneous series of events and simultaneous parallels as a whole.

Guess humanity calls it some type of autism, I don't care what it is labeled, I just don't value context like I do the content of existing in plain sight. Most are the opposite and in 16 years I haven't met anyone else that parallels my perception of living as eternally separated now.

So I offer you free advice from someone that values life differently than any society ever governed people ancestrally.  I am just another reproduction occupying time here now. Nothing more and nothing less.

1 hour ago, solereproduction said:

So I offer you free advice from someone that values life differently than any society ever governed people ancestrally. 

What about if the valuing the love is the most profound?

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

4 hours ago, James123 said:

What about if the valuing the love is the most profound?

Why the what if scenario? Rhetorical question. I understand the answer already. It is a mutual evolving thing of personal experience mutually adapting to space living as timed apart here, each their own one of a kind positions present and accounted for.