What is going on???

j3w3lsth3l1zardw1zard

So I’m starting to realize that Everything Everyone is saying is talking about Itself, Forever. Like literally everything, even what I’m typing right now. But “I” whatever the hell that means, doesn’t understand. I’ve seen this a few times, just a few glimpses. I’m (trying?) to get back there. Honestly I can’t really speak a word of language without… without what? Not sure. Anywho, I’m just confused. Any… “advice”?

12 hours ago, j3w3lsth3l1zardw1zard said:

So I’m starting to realize that Everything Everyone is saying is talking about Itself, Forever. Like literally everything, even what I’m typing right now. But “I” whatever the hell that means, doesn’t understand. I’ve seen this a few times, just a few glimpses. I’m (trying?) to get back there. Honestly I can’t really speak a word of language without… without what? Not sure. Anywho, I’m just confused. Any… “advice”?

Get back to basic evolving in your physical genetic displacement being uniquely occupying space in plain sight. Like every other reproduction not riddled by reasonable doubt genetics cannot sustain eternally separation of active population here now.

it is the thermodynamics of the situation that creates adapt or become extinct for all 5 generation gaps exploring ideas of anything else is possible, and never was. Living limits lifetimes to active replacements here now. an actual physical Eternity where reproducitons only exist naturally eternally separated as IS occupying space relatively here.

Edited by solereproduction
adding information to clarify more than just a single talking point.

On 2/14/2023 at 3:59 AM, j3w3lsth3l1zardw1zard said:

That's is just one aspect of life. Imagine this: all the knowledge that will ever be lies within your present experience and awareness. This is why I believe sometimes people say awareness/knowledge is a guide. But you can point this knowledge to speech or thoughts people have about themselves then you will notice the entire knowledge of that at once. All you ever need to know you already know. But don't limit yourself and focus only on one aspect of your life. Just as you are noticing the truth about this aspect you are mentioning you can notice the truth about life. You can play a crucial role - if you want, in your family, your city and ze world. The guide it is you and I am saying to you if you sometimes rest into this "knowledge" you will know exactly what to do. 

One more point to say; hope to clarify you were this knowledge is coming from and why is it coming like this. In a closed <space of knowledge> (i will use this made up term) like 2+2 you will get 4 always - but if 2 was awareness and the other 2 was awareness then they could speak eternally about how this came to be a 2. In a game of chess if the other team start the game with more paws(whatever they called) than the other and if they were to ask pure awareness to play the game then the team with more paws will win. This is what I would call a close <space of knowledge>. Now the interesting part is that this knowledge is what makes up our world(you would know this from the nonduality teachings or w/e) and ze world there are many closed if not infinite spaces of knowledge.

On 2/14/2023 at 3:59 AM, j3w3lsth3l1zardw1zard said:

Now you already know what you need to know and time is to do. If you make mistakes that is okay. You have to stay persistent. 

On 2/13/2023 at 9:59 PM, j3w3lsth3l1zardw1zard said:

Time is actually the activity of thoughts. The ‘separate self’ which knows time is also actually the activity of thoughts. Believing the thoughts about a separate self in time, there is assumed to be, everyone and forever… because there was / is already assumed to be a separate self, the knower, which knows ‘that’. In this way, infinity overlooks infinity; eternity overlooks eternity, This overlooks This, and overlooks there isn’t a ‘that’. 

In this overlooking, there seems to be a separate self which sometimes understands and sometimes doesn’t understand, and this is the misunderstanding. There isn’t actually misunderstanding and understanding. This assumed duality is the believing of (dualistic) thoughts. 

This ‘separate self’ which has seen This, which had or has glimpses, which is trying to get back to a there… is thoughts which appear only ‘now’. Again, time is only the activity of thoughts. Belief. Time, and likewise ‘forever’, is never actually ‘in’ perception or sensation, and is always a thought believed about ‘perception’ and or ‘sensation’, and for those thoughts to be believed, This is what’s overlooked. Therein ‘forever’ is actually just another thought. A self referential, and therein veiling, thought. Misunderstanding. 

https://www.actualityofbeing.com/contemplations-1

When the misunderstanding, sometimes referred to as the ignorance, is inspected, ‘it’s’ dispelled, yet, it is often apparently assumed than understanding will be obtained, expanded or in someway will remain somewhere. This is still the illusion of ‘the separate self’, as understanding & misunderstanding are, in accordance with direct experience, thoughts… which are an appearance of & as, somewhere and someway. Thoughts believed, about there being a separate self & separate selves in time, a subject & object; an understander and an understood.

For infinite, eternal, unconditional, there is no second or separate ‘thing’ which could be understood by an understander, and therein there is no actuality or reality of understanding. ‘These’ are clearly ‘seen’ to be the activity of thoughts, by that which is appearing as, thoughts.

The confusion is actually an attempt of the separate self of thoughts, to fuse together the separate self, and the awareness of the thoughts about, a separate self. It’s a bit like attempting to fuse together steam and water, until it’s noticed there’s no reality to the steam, sans the water appearing as.