Do You Take Naps?

Most days theres an eventual lull in my energy levels and it used to be framed as a problem. But now it seems taking naps when the body gets sleepy may actually be helpful. 

Im also considering sleeping less hours at night but taking 30 min naps throughout the day. 

What do you guys think about naps and do you take them?

Cats take many naps all day and they are very elegant and mentally sharp creatures 🙂 .

♾️

Before being too positive about it, check for medical issues like - 

- do you have any sleep issues? 

- do you have sleep apnea? 

- do you have breathing problems? 

- how is your cholesterol, blood sugar? 

- do you eat heavy meals? 

- do you feel tired or stressed all the time? 

Naps are great for unwinding but if you are taking more than 3 naps during a 12 hour period, it's best to investigate the root cause of why you are needing so many naps. 

It's not that taking naps are bad, but needing more naps even after a regular  8 hour sleep is an indication that something else is triggering this need. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

@Cupcake Im pretty healthy, in good shape, and eating plant based whole foods.

24 minutes ago, Cupcake said:

It's not that taking naps are bad, but needing more naps even after a regular  8 hour sleep is an indication that something else is triggering this need. 

I see what youre saying, my plan is to sleep 5-6 hours at night and take naps throughout the day. My body feels lighter lately and right now I dont feel tired at all after 5-6 hours of sleep. I meditated first thing in the morning, did 30 mins of cardio, and just a few mins ago had some matcha green tea 🙂 . 

♾️