My parents taught me some version as a kid from their own personal experiences, especially of the story of how they attracted one another.  So our births are already evidence although, we aren't actually born as material beings either. I watched it play out my entire life, there were some things that happened that seemed too strange to fit into my coincidental material me-being-a-thing-moving-around-in-space-time paradigm. It felt instead like this was being "written". It wasn't until a few years ago that the momentum of it and the label law of attraction and the writing of it/creating it all came into my awareness in a much bigger way. 

Youtube Channel  

On 1/26/2023 at 5:13 PM, spiritual dreams said:

Is the law of attraction legit?

Yes. Loa is about vibration, as in, Being effortlessly enjoying the vibrational creation Being is being.  

On 1/26/2023 at 5:13 PM, spiritual dreams said:

There are many strange coincidences in my life that make me think I manifested them due to the correlation between my mental state at the time and the things that happen to me.

Has anyone else been able to reliably 'attract' things into their lives?

Yes. But I wouldn’t attempt to jump from having conceptualized yourself many times over to loa. I would focus exclusively on well being & meditation for a few months, and then come back to loa. 

6 hours ago, Phil said:

Yes. But I wouldn’t attempt to jump from having conceptualized yourself many times over to loa. I would focus exclusively on well being & meditation for a few months, and then come back to loa. 

I'm currently focused on healing past traumas but I'm wondering how exactly you manifest something?

2 minutes ago, Phil said:

@spiritual dreams

It gets clearer naturally as those conceptualizations fizzle out. Believing in coincidences is kind of a half way point. Keep emptying.

Write what’s wants on a dreamboard, and receive it (vs thinking about loa.)

what do you mean by conceptualizations? And also how do I receive something?

9 minutes ago, spiritual dreams said:

what do you mean by conceptualizations?

Like ‘my mental state’. The self conceptualization is that you’re a thing, which has another thing, a state. 

Loa is about vibration. 

(Imo) don’t keep attempting to get from a to z. Allow the conceptualizations to naturally meditatively untangle, unwind, and empty. 

Loa will naturally reveal ‘itself’ in the absence of the self referential thoughts / concepts. 

16 minutes ago, spiritual dreams said:

And also how do I receive something?

Step 1. Write what’s wanted / preferences on the dreamboard.

Step 2. Check if step one is conceptualized. 

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Like ‘my mental state’. The self conceptualization is that you’re a thing, which has another thing, a state. 

Loa is about vibration. 

(Imo) don’t keep attempting to get from a to z. Allow the conceptualizations to naturally meditatively untangle, unwind, and empty. 

Loa will naturally reveal ‘itself’ in the absence of the self referential thoughts / concepts. 

Step 1. Write what’s wanted / preferences on the dreamboard.

Step 2. Check if step one is conceptualized. 

I see. thanks. Does the dreamboard have to be a dry erase board or can i just use a notebook or an virtual board?