Problems with connecting with others

6 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Hey I appreciate the response. I’m a little confused on what your getting at in the entire post.

it does seem like your saying that different parts of society demand different things of us which creates conflict. That I can definitely resonate with.

compromise requires giving up one thing understood completely real , to believe in something nobody can prove or disprove as reality.  Basic evolving content vs context suggesting what does didn't.

Separation of brain and mind, mind being obedience to social consensus not actual evolving as genetics eternally separates the active reproductions evp;vomg s[ontaneously evolving forward simultaneosuly here as geographically displaced here now.

Universe balancing is a process, not speculation.

@Kevin

The way to ‘break the loop’ is to notice self referential thoughts. Thoughts about a self which isn’t you. Thoughts about a ‘second self’, which is always in the past or future… and never actually, present. Thoughts which are noticed by how the thoughts feel to you. 

The easiest way to break that loop is using the emotional scale, or expression by any other healthy medium or means. More so, the simplest possible way that comes to mind is to look at the op and the scale, and ‘pop’ in the emotions where other terms for feeling are. Like alienated, etc. Not as a limitation of feeling, but as more and more relief. Like how disappointment feels compared to resentment. Same aspect or principle across the board. Goodness isn’t thinking, solving, figuring out, etc. Just being.  Like water obstructed results in pressure, unobstructed being is flow. 

The key is that the goodness that is ‘feeling’ is always present. The ‘faucet’ is nondual - always ‘on’, can not be turned off. If it doesn’t seem so, there is thought activity ‘covering it up’ so to speak. Thoughts which aren’t aligned with feeling, but can be aligned anywhere, and anytime… which of course is only ever here & now, ‘when’ and ‘where’ emotion & feeling are. ‘Where’ ‘source’ of is. 

One of the simplest most powerful practices is writing three things down that you appreciate about someone, someplace, situation, etc. It might initially seem hard and or not like it’s what you want, but ends up being easy and exactly what you wanted. 

🤍

4 hours ago, solereproduction said:

compromise requires giving up one thing understood completely real , to believe in something nobody can prove or disprove as reality.  Basic evolving content vs context suggesting what does didn't.

Separation of brain and mind, mind being obedience to social consensus not actual evolving as genetics eternally separates the active reproductions evp;vomg s[ontaneously evolving forward simultaneosuly here as geographically displaced here now.

Universe balancing is a process, not speculation.

I think I got you🙏

56 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Kevin

The way to ‘break the loop’ is to notice self referential thoughts. Thoughts about a self which isn’t you. Thoughts about a ‘second self’, which is always in the past or future… and never actually, present. Thoughts which are noticed by how the thoughts feel to you. 

The easiest way to break that loop is using the emotional scale, or expression by any other healthy medium or means. More so, the simplest possible way that comes to mind is to look at the op and the scale, and ‘pop’ in the emotions where other terms for feeling are. Like alienated, etc. Not as a limitation of feeling, but as more and more relief. Like how disappointment feels compared to resentment. Same aspect or principle across the board. Goodness isn’t thinking, solving, figuring out, etc. Just being.  Like water obstructed results in pressure, unobstructed being is flow. 

The key is that the goodness that is ‘feeling’ is always present. The ‘faucet’ is nondual - always ‘on’, can not be turned off. If it doesn’t seem so, there is thought activity ‘covering it up’ so to speak. Thoughts which aren’t aligned with feeling, but can be aligned anywhere, and anytime… which of course is only ever here & now, ‘when’ and ‘where’ emotion & feeling are. ‘Where’ ‘source’ of is. 

One of the simplest most powerful practices is writing three things down that you appreciate about someone, someplace, situation, etc. It might initially seem hard and or not like it’s what you want, but ends up being easy and exactly what you wanted. 

🤍

Thanks Phil I appreciate the help. Feeling better today and it’s easier to notice in hindsight but I think that when there are those dark moods I’m kind of subconsciously insisting on things being bad. In those moments it’s hard to see the good.

@Kevin

Great to hear.

18 minutes ago, Kevin said:

In those moments it’s hard to see the good.

It’s in those moments it’s felt. 🤍

Path wise the seeing of goodness usually follows the feeling of goodness. 

Appreciation draws upon the source.

Source is unconditional about the appreciation. 

A leaf would do.  

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

I think I got you🙏

I wasn't giving advice to get me, but understand everything evolving naturally limited to only existing when reproductively present. I had to escape relative time mentality to comprehend why I always felt something was missing and nothing was.  

The culprit, reasonable doubt adds so many possibilities natural displacement cannot be naturally here and it always has been.

Edited by solereproduction
adding a little clarity to the brief first response.

5 hours ago, Phil said:

@Kevin

Great to hear.

It’s in those moments it’s felt. 🤍

Path wise the seeing of goodness usually follows the feeling of goodness. 

Appreciation draws upon the source.

Source is unconditional about the appreciation. 

A leaf would do.  

Definitely. There is honestly so much to appreciate in our modern world.