Effort is Required in Life - Change my Mind

I've used law of attraction as an excuse to not do shit with my life. Have you guys done this. I don't gotta have aligned thoughts of cleaning my toilet, I simply get up and clean the toilet. Effort is actually important and it doesn't matter if it's an illusion. I realized a couple minutes ago that I was using LoA as an excuse to believe the world should be the way I want it to be. This is foolishness, we must accept the world the way it is fully. We must accept the "what is" before we can change. I think alot of us young people use LoA as an excuse to be lazy and not do things. A lot of people who've spoken to me about LoA being about not doing or not exerting any effort all have good work ethics that were instilled in them since childhood which is ironic.

♾️

Using something as an excuse isn’t using something. 

Effort is apparent, efforter is illusory. 

Loa isn’t about not doing, it’s about attracting. ‘Doer’ is illusory. 

Loa is one of the immutable laws

There are also the law of divine oneness, the law of vibration, the law of action, the law of correspondence, the law of cause & effect, the law of compensation, the law of perpetual transmutation of energy, the law of relativity, the law of polarity, the law of rhythm, and the law of gender. 

Ignoring & excuses really are ignoring & excuses. 

The immutable laws really are immutable laws. 

The definitions for effort & excuse are most often different than the connotations. 

What is work ethic other than attention, focus and returning to that intended focus again and again like focus on breath in meditation? What is work ethic other than earnest love and dedication to what you do? You don't have to wait for inspiration to strike to do the laundry, focus and intention is enough. You want it done, you don't want to do it, but it will NEVER EVER BE DONE. 😂 It is always a doing. Let go of resistant thoughts, and be the doing. Get creative with it. Set a timer and pretend you're paid help being paid hourly to clean out the fridge and do your laundry. No self judgment whatsoever, not impatience to finish. Gets the "self" out of the way of the task. or pretend you're the owner of the business you work for, and you're filling in for yourself for just the day. 😁

Youtube Channel  

11 hours ago, Someone here said:

@Phil i apologise  for my hectic  response. I was asking genuinely. How do you know these laws are true? Did you experience them working yourself in your life ?

If you would kindly point out where on this forum or website it’s stated I know the immutable laws are correct and or true it’d be much appreciated. 

Thanks! 

@Orb

Yeah. The conditions don’t really add up to anything. Just discord really. Maybe just effortlessly shift focus from thoughts about effort & motivation, etc, attempting to accommodate an ego or a separate self… to preferences, to what’s actually wanted. Then expereince alignement, and that as it’s unfolding. 

Already is really. Might as well enjoy it.

Or not really. Whatever ‘works’, truly. 🙏🏻 

On 1/10/2023 at 10:16 AM, Orb said:

I've used law of attraction as an excuse to not do shit with my life. Have you guys done this. I don't gotta have aligned thoughts of cleaning my toilet, I simply get up and clean the toilet. Effort is actually important and it doesn't matter if it's an illusion. I realized a couple minutes ago that I was using LoA as an excuse to believe the world should be the way I want it to be. This is foolishness, we must accept the world the way it is fully. We must accept the "what is" before we can change. I think alot of us young people use LoA as an excuse to be lazy and not do things. A lot of people who've spoken to me about LoA being about not doing or not exerting any effort all have good work ethics that were instilled in them since childhood which is ironic.

Rhetocial questions, what is time?  duration of each cycle, distance between mutual event horizons?

what is the time separation of spontaneously here simultaneously as individually evolving in series parallel configuartions of ancestral populations on inorganic planet perpetually balancing ina single solar sytem of a single galaxy of all galaxies combined never same added details twice remaining what is evolving forward one at a time.

one word. Eternity, physically taking place where everything is spontaneously present simultaneously different never same total sum twice being part within it.

Adapt or become extinct requires compromise, compliance to conditions are the same everywhere any generation added or leaving.

Simple compounding simplicity to the kinetic of everything changes now never exceeding the moment here regardless geographically displaced in the universe itself.

the alternate realities and parallel universe concepts is comparing total sum present against itself and everyone gets lost in percentages of the whole and avoids understanding the whole.

to your idea of laws of attraction,  same magnetic polarities repel so did you ever imagine that is the source of 7 lightwaves between a star and all that revolves around it being opposite polarities pulled back into orbit generating separate types of electrical currents spontaneosuly existing and not canceling each other out?

natural perpatual motion has natural limitations where results are eternally changing forms shaped universally present in plain sight. Simplified evolving where now is kinetic eternity and results occupying space only exist as individually adapting to never same details again.  Not so complicated is it?