A very helpful universe

Kevin

I jus wanted to share something inspiring and to see if anyone else has experienced something similar. It seems like every time I gain a new interest in something and I want to learn more about it, there will be a huge number of people who have gone before. There will be resources that pop up everywhere. Free YouTube videos and cheap online courses.

right now I’m learning music production and the amount of resources on the internet is insane. I’ve also met some people that use the same music software that I do and there’s a couple people in my life that I didn’t even know made music but they have offered to help me learn how to make music. 

I’ve also been getting lots of targeted ads for music production software. I know big tech is tracking my data so they know to give me ads for music but still it’s kind of cool. It feels like the universe is conspiring to help me with learning music.

10 hours ago, Mandy said:

YES. Also on a similar thread, kinda still reeling with the realization that you can never be "above" or beyond any of it. 😳 

That’s funny that you said above and beyond. Above and beyond are one of my favorite djs. They are part of the inspiration to make music. Seems like a funny coincidence