Maps

Blessed2

How not to mistake a map for the territory?

How to use Spiral Dynamics, The Immutable Laws, The Ten Bulls, (and pretty much everything we read from books and hear from videos)?

I'd like a specific example. Let's take Ten Bulls and Spiral Dynamics. What would be the 'wrong' way to interpret / use these maps, and what would be the 'correct' way? 🤔

There must be an effortless way.

1 hour ago, Blessed2 said:

How not to mistake a map for the territory?

Mistake

To identify wrongly: confuse with another.

How to use Spiral Dynamics, The Immutable Laws, The Ten Bulls, (and pretty much everything we read from books and hear from videos)?

Use

A particular service or end.

I'd like a specific example. Let's take Ten Bulls and Spiral Dynamics. What would be the 'wrong' way to interpret / use these maps, and what would be the 'correct' way? 🤔

Map is experience.

Territory isn’t. 

As a service which brings an end to confusion arising of mistaken identity with another. 

1 hour ago, Mandy said:

You know by how it feels.

Or simply this. 

Also, meditation. 

The general shtick of religion comes to mind too. Convincing you that you are x (something) and could be y (something more) and selling to you that you’re no-thing.