The Reality of Consciousness Being Infinite

Phil

Infinite:

Extending indefinitely: endless

Immeasurably & inconceivably great or extensive : inexhaustible, i.e. infinite patience. 

Subject to no limitation or external determination.

Having no boundaries or limits; impossible to measure or calculate: incalculable.

Immeasurably great or large; boundless.

Consciousness is not a finite thing, consciousness is infinite

Consciousness, being infinite, would never know what a “thing” is, such as an “unconscious” or “unconsciousness” - because consciousness is, infinite.

For consciousness, being infinite, there is not “this other thing”; “knowing”.

Consciousness, being infinite - is; Being.

Infinite, Being.  

Consciousness, being infinite, is inherently; unconditional. 

Any and all “conditions” would seem to be; an “other thing”. 

Consciousness, being infinite - would not, could not, cannot & does not “know”; “finite”. 

This is not a limitation of consciousness, this is the reality of infinite consciousness. 

But this doesn’t mean infinite consciousness can’t believe the so called “thoughts” - infinite consciousness is appearing - as.

In believing conceptualizations (‘thoughts’) of itself, which infinite consciousness is appearing as, consciousness can believe that itself, infinite consciousness… is a ‘finite self’.

Therein, infinite consciousness can believe that there are ‘finite selves’, possessing ‘finite consciousnesses’, on a ‘spectrum’ ranging from infinitely conscious or infinite consciousness… to…  infinitely unconscious, or, infinite unconsciousness. 

This is the materialist’s paradigm; the unrecognizable freedom. 

Another word for consciousness is; happiness. 

Therein; happiness veils itself, of the nature of itself (infinite), with the activity of itself (thinking, conceptualizing) about - itself. 

All the while remaining infinite;

Endless, immeasurable, inconceivable, inexhaustible, infinite patience, limitless, boundless, incalculable. 

💭

🧠

♥️

The “Cosmic Joke”. 

😘

Finite details never duplicated twice compounding results never same again evolving forward spontaneosuly present simultaneosuly here has a core balance point what does exist is never same as it arrived again.

Coins of currency in evolving, periodic elements of 3 characteristics, gaseous, liquid, mineral within 119 results identified. Combinations of these things provide forms shaped universally balancing relative positions of galaxies, solar systems, planets, ancestries native to specific locations such as Earth.

All things considered, magnetism, push pull direct current motion be it light, electricity, objects universally present as specifically located taking place now as each detail is forever different from before.

Inception to extinction is larger than conceived to decomposed, there are 16 great great grand[parents before there were 8 great grandparents, prior to 4 grandparents bring up 2 parenting the arrival of each great great grandchild.

How does all this happen in plain sight?  Without relative time logistics. Without comparing parts against one another creating doubts within all divided from understanding their time evolving naturally only occupying the moment here.

Yes societal evolution/humanity allows people to do more things, but doubt punishes honesty everywherethroughout history in every village race, creed, color, national origin, gender bias, economic status, political leaning, spiritual projection of better tomorrows than life evolved into so far.

I feel the pain of every soul misled cradle to grave.  I still wake up every day broken hearted everyone will stand against actual life for their interpretation of better tomorrows now.

I resist power of suggestion and I become everything everyone loathes about being alive limited to eternally sepoarated here now. Every brain knows, every mind remains silent or faces insubordination, treason, blasphemy from within their own reality first.

Never threaten me with possible eternal hell,  I have lived 71 years in it already.