Expressing loneliness... once again.

Forza21

The word dream can mean your deepest most aligned desire, or something that does not have reality depending on connotations/interpretations. Anything is possible and everything is already a magic beyond comprehension. That we can share this world together, connect, communicate, surprise one another but never ever really be apart or alone, that the very same moon we look at when we look up whether we are thousands of miles away, is in essence the very same Awareness behind the eyes seeing, closer than close. What a more romantic scenario or intimacy and drama and ever okayness than that I can't imagine. You can have you cake and eat it too. The moon is distant, and only ever in your heart.

Youtube Channel  

6 hours ago, Phil said:

@Forza21

What is the dream made of?

The same Stuff, reality is made off. 

3 hours ago, Phil said:

Emotional suppression. Loneliness & solipsism are conceptual.

So to speak, you’re asking for the answer you don’t want to hear. 

Tools. 

Ive seen a lot of rhetorics like that „difficult truth” „noone is man enough to hear it” „you cant accept The truth” etc…

please dont go this way. 

if i feel Discord in what you write, what should i do? Even if Jesus says something that doesnt make me more loving and compasionate i shall not listen to it. And what you say here, doesnt. Or i understand it wrong.

maybe its because of words. 
maybe because of still holding memories from actualize…

or something else 

dont know.

Do you love your kids ?

how would you feel if someone said to you, „in a name of hard truth you need to accept that your kids doesnt matter and i can do whatever with them…” 

its exatly like that.

What are your kids to you ?

Edited by Forza21

1 hour ago, Forza21 said:

Knowing off. 
conciousness.

That would feel off because it implies two. Knowing & consciousness are synonymous. One in the same. 

If it’s seems I’m knocking the expressing of loneliness, please don’t don’t take that way. It’s as valid expression as any. I’m suggesting it’s expressing a concept, with the relevance being that the concept is felt, and expressing the underlying emotions clarifies why the concept feels as it does.

On 1/6/2023 at 2:57 PM, Mandy said:

The word dream can mean your deepest most aligned desire, or something that does not have reality depending on connotations/interpretations. Anything is possible and everything is already a magic beyond comprehension. That we can share this world together, connect, communicate, surprise one another but never ever really be apart or alone, that the very same moon we look at when we look up whether we are thousands of miles away, is in essence the very same Awareness behind the eyes seeing, closer than close. What a more romantic scenario or intimacy and drama and ever okayness than that I can't imagine. You can have you cake and eat it too. The moon is distant, and only ever in your heart.

That is beautyfull. ❤️ 

On 1/6/2023 at 11:38 PM, Phil said:

That would feel off because it implies two. Knowing & consciousness are synonymous. One in the same. 

If it’s seems I’m knocking the expressing of loneliness, please don’t don’t take that way. It’s as valid expression as any. I’m suggesting it’s expressing a concept, with the relevance being that the concept is felt, and expressing the underlying emotions clarifies why the concept feels as it does.

Yes, i meant "knowing" or synonymously - conciousness. 🙂 

It's ok, it seems i won't ever get it by reading it. While talking with you it's different, you just influence/communicate beyond words with your energy. :  -)

just found this :
https://www.actualityofbeing.com/what-is-co-creation

and it resonates, as co-creation... 🙂 

Edited by Forza21

2 hours ago, Forza21 said:

It's ok, it seems i won't ever get it by reading it.

I can get “it” like I can know “consciousness”. 

2 hours ago, Forza21 said:

While talking with you it's different, you just influence/communicate beyond words with your energy. :  -)

Two apparent balloons; One actual helium.

One balloon is allowing, receiving & floating.

One balloon wants helium to come from balloons. 

On 1/6/2023 at 4:11 PM, Forza21 said:

Emotional suppression. Loneliness & solipsism are conceptual.

So to speak, you’re asking for the answer you don’t want to hear. 

Tools

Even if Jesus says something that doesnt make me more loving and compasionate i shall not listen to it. And what you say here, doesnt. Or i understand it wrong.

Allow the “water” to be wine, and you walk on it all the days of your life. 

“People” will say you are influential & communicate beyond words with your helium, and you will resort to metaphors. 

maybe its because of words. 
maybe because of still holding memories from actualize…

or something else 

dont know.

Another term for emotional suppression is twisted, and therein, twisting. 

“The world is not what we see, it is the way we see it.” - Rupert Spira

Do you love your kids ?

how would you feel if someone said to you, „in a name of hard truth you need to accept that your kids doesnt matter and i can do whatever with them…” 

When it is said, “nothing matters”, twisted hears “your kids don’t matter”. 

Just as when it is said, “separate selves are only of thought”, twisted says “he’s a great guy, but he has to go”. 

its exatly like that.

What are your kids to you ?

Balloons. 

“Choose love! Choose love! Without this beautiful love, life in nothing but a burden.”

Rumi