Chakra Tune-up

Blessed2

I've listened to this once a day for a couple of days. It seems to harmonize some things. Very subtle though.

Crystals might be helpful along with the sound bowls. I lie on my back, head toward the speakers, corresponding crystal on top of each chakra. And then visualize / feel into each chakra as the sound bowls lead.

There must be an effortless way.

@Phil Just wondering... If emotion is vibration, like chakras are said to be vibration, is there also corresponding sound or light vibrations to emotions like there is for chakras?

Maybe it could be helpful to use the emotional scale with corresponding notes...? Or crystals?

Does the colours in the scale on yoir website have something to do with this?

Edited by Blessed2

There must be an effortless way.

6 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

@Phil Just wondering... If emotion is vibration, like chakras are said to be vibration, is there also corresponding sound or light vibrations to emotions like there is for chakras?

I think so, yes. But I haven’t dove into it. 

Maybe it could be helpful to use the emotional scale with corresponding notes...? Or crystals?

Yes I think it would be. 

Does the colours in the scale on yoir website have something to do with this?

Not that I’m aware of. 

I do love the sound bowels. I’ve blasted myself through two pa speakers a few times. Quite blissy-delicious. 🙂