The key reason of enlightenment is not be able to completely letting go. The thoughts are seem so real, if you don't listen it makes you feel you will die, thoughts are your identity. But believe me, they are the biggest enemy. Let go, if you die you die. Don't live in the prison, in the hell. So called Life is too short. I assure you when you die you will not remember anything. It is the end. But, you the last second of your death don't regret, open your chest die like a king, free, honest, lovely and with appreciation of this beautiful heaven, whatever you live never say I wish I have never done it. There be free of the thoughts let go, let go. Be the music, melody, fly, flow. Honor the nothingness, appreciate to nothingness. Remunarate the heaven. Live till your last breath with love. Surrender till every moment becomes your last second. That's when love, heaven and bliss hits, burns you.

https://music.apple.com/tr/album/devlerin-aşkı/1146548963?i=1146548966

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@James123

Someone said the identification with the separate self is like living in a mirror, so good!

And yea man, I'm all about letting go! 

I'm falling off with no parachute!

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

@James123 I'm falling with no parachute! I'm spinning in circles going 2000 miles per hour!!

my bodys in flames bc im entering earths atmosphere! 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

7 hours ago, Devin said:

Right now I feel like I could sit here, I'm outside facing a hilly horizon of fields and woods, it's nice cool late summer day, I feel like I could sit here my entire life, lookup at the end say ahhhhhh while doing the stretch you do when you get out of bed in the morning, arms wide opening your chest head up

I feel like I could do that and die right there, and I feel as satisfied as anything thinking of that as a life, truly I have this feeling right now and it is a very strengthening feeling, a no lose situation feeling about life, I feel high as a kite, I've never done drugs in my life, but this feels high

🙏🙏 can you take a pic of it?

5 hours ago, Phil said:

Beautiful. 

🙏🙏

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."