Getting into the Specifics for What is Wanted

I've heard abraham hicks saying that "getting specific" when it comes to discordant thoughts only makes it stronger.

Can we say the same for Aligned thoughts? 

Like, can getting specific about things we want strengthen "the pull" to actually manifest them? 

"Getting specific" ime is a result of focus, focus is life itself, when an eyeball/camera focuses, it springs forth more depth, more life. 

So in my line of thinking, focus on aligned thoughts should increase the "image quality" and make the "image" more clear, more vibrant, with more detail. 

♾️

Yes, when you feel great you can get specific, when you feel bad get less specific. 

Identify is an interesting word to contemplate the meanings of when it comes to this. The less identified with self, the better we feel, the better we feel the more easily we can identify, or recognize what is wanted or in konmari terms, what sparks joy. 😊

Youtube Channel