Hello guys, Jake here, with my first post to the forum.

Basically I want to create my next life in a particular way,  assuming there will be a next life, which I am fairly sure of considering the strange fact that I ended up in this life in the first place.

I have a very juicy vision for life, to do spirituality, business and conscious creating in an amazing way. However I suffer from several health issues that have deteriorated my quality and ability of life.

I know I will soon pass on from this life. However I am seeking for a way to design my next life in the limited time from my current life that I have left. I want to make sure I won't have health issues in this next life and that I will be born in the same world, time and place as my current life for example.

I am posting this to see who can help me with this. Who has experience with past life, next life, working and designing reincarnation, you get what I mean. I am open to deep occult solutions.

Thank you.

Hello and welcome! ❤️

Very sorry to hear about your health issues. If you would be comfortable sharing more information about what in particular is going on, what doctors have said to you to make you believe that you have a short time left, I'm very curious. I would also be very careful in taking those beliefs on myself. There are people who make such a bang and live such a full life in such a short amount of time, that the short amount of time only sharpens their clarity and life energy while they are here. 

I think that the best way to know that what's coming next is gonna be great is to realize that THIS here is already great. That there is this, seeming experience is dumbfoundingly impossible, yet impossibly awesome. We can't ever really get to the future, or get to the new, and so this here "now" is our only Life. I'd do everything in my power to make the very most of this here now in all its vividness. We would all do well to live as if it were our last day on earth, and with eyes of wonder as if it were our very first as well. It really is. 

Youtube Channel  

Like @Mandy,  sorry to hear of your health issues. 

To be clear, I don't have any memories or valuable insights concerning what happens after die. 

I don't know.

"Death is a mystery", zen master Father Ama Samy says and then adds, "and so is life".

I believe that death is not the end.

Sometimes I think there's validity in Fantasy Author Terry Pratchett version of Death and the Afterlife: What do you expect to happen? Valhalla?--you get Valhalla.

There's some support for this in Buddhism. In Buddhism we wouldn't want to confuse a good Christian with a Buddhist Pure Land Heaven. Better they go to a Christian one.

Make the most of the rest of your days. Whatever then happens, happens. Studying dharma though is one of the most valuable things you'll ever do. If you're a believer in karma, or of God, or Brahman, then making merit is supposed to benefit one. Be kind. Give dana.  In Tibetan Buddhism they have some advice on how to transition in the Bardos. My quick .02 here might be is to realize everything you see in the Bardo is an illusion. Don't get bent out of shape by illusions. This world too is a Bardo. 

'I die and I do not die' -- this is my vision of self in death and beyond. I have written about this in many places and have given one chapter on this in the book, Zen is Eternal Life. Some zen masters will hold that in zen there is no death; this is supposed to be known simply in consciousness as presence; or, that in zen vision your life is eternal, death is only an illusion. Some will hold life and death are nondual, you die every minute and come back to life every minute. Hence, death is death, and life is life. Some will accept rebirth, that after death you take birth into many lives endlessly. Some will hold that in death your self and energy are transformed into the many living things like plants or animals, or even clouds and rains and so on. Some will aver that there is no self literally, the self is only an illusion. And so on and on. 

For me, learn to live well, learn to love and care; learn to accept joys and sufferings, ups and downs. As regard what happens after one's physical death, we do not know, it is a mystery. But it is no nihilism, no eternalism. You live only once; cherish this one life and live this one life in faith and hope; in freedom, joy, and caring. And learn to love the living and also the earth. Your life is enveloped in the mystery. Not only in death you enter into the mystery, your whole life is lived in the invisible presence of the mystery. We do not know where we come from, we do not know where we go. The entire universe is mystery; even matter is mystery, life is mystery, consciousness is above all a great mystery. Our life is shrouded in mystery; and paradoxically we are the mystery, the mystery of Emptiness. Emptiness that is Mystery, Mystery that is graciousness. 

-- Father Ama Samy. Koan seminar handout from future book 2019. 

There is no Death! 

What seems so is transition;  

This life of mortal breath  

Is but a suburb of the life elysian,  

Whose portal we call Death.

-- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

I liked this from Midnight Mass

“If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.” ― The Buddha

Welcome! 

Colloquially speaking, none of us know how much time or life we have left. But by not averting to thoughts about self, time, past lives, futures lives and death… and instead inspecting thoughts, direct experience, and applying reason… the truth that there is no ‘liver of life / lives’ can be realized, as, by & of, that which is appearing as the thoughts, as what is said to be ‘life’. This is a reorientation of attention from outward on the believing of thoughts, to inward, returning attention home to & rightfully as, the source of the thoughts and all experience, or life. To dispel the belief in death, and therein of reincarnation… inspect the assumption you were born with the utmost honesty… by comparing it to any direct experience of actually having been born. 

On 8/4/2022 at 12:30 PM, Jake Chambers said:

Basically I want to create my next life in a particular way,  assuming there will be a next life, which I am fairly sure of considering the strange fact that I ended up in this life in the first place.

Hi Jake,

Welcome to the forum. 💙  I'm sorry for your situation. It's said that we were truly never born, therefore can not die and so can not be reborn. This is the highest truth.

However, the "apparent" body/mind, which is what you are "aware of" is what you're referring to. Some are more/less identified with it, but really we (awareness/consciousness) are just "associated" with it. We can choose not to completely identify with it. 

Anyhow, they say to have a "good life", as a body/mind, takes good karma. So, in that sense, cleaning up your karma with the time you have left would be wise. 

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.